3. Comforting

The days past quickly, the lessons were exciting and really, really lovable! I loved hogwarts so much!

The only issue I had was that I couldn't remember anything from the class I attended... That's a large issue of mine...

Me and Gabby kept hanging out with Harry, Hermione and Ron because they were the most friendly people we've had ever met!

Gabby, of course already had a crush. He was from our class, but I don't remember who he is, so, it's kinda complicated whenever she wants to talk to me about him.

I was just fine. I didn't have a crush, yet, and I didn't need to...

Finally the day that we'd get the results from the Goblet of fire arrived! At least Gabby, reminded me. Oh, what would I do without her? How would I survive? I was so excited to see the kids who would participate in, from all the schools!

Professor Dumbledore met us in the Great Hall, were the Goblet was already placed, and, finally we would have our results! I was so excited!

«Sit down! Please...», he ordered us and everyone got quiet.

«Now the moment, we've all been waiting for... The Champions selection!», he said and turned down every fire-light in the room, so the goblet's blue fire would have all of our attention.

He touched it once and then stepped back.

All of a sudden, the fire, from blue became red and the first name came out of it, as a small letter to Professor Dumbledore's hands.

«The Dumstrang's Champion is... Victor Krum!», he announced and everybody turned around to look at him, while he was celebrating it with his friends.

He stood up and gave his hand to professor Dumbledore, and he pointed with his hand showing him where he had to go to wait for the others.

Another tiny letter came out of the goblet, and professor Dumbledore caught it.

He started reading again: «The Champion of the Beauxbatons... Is Fleur Delacour», he announced everybody from the girl's school clapped their hands. It was quite fascinating!

The same happened with her, she gave her hand to professor Dumbledore and he showed her where to wait.

Harry, who was sitting behind me, seemed to be really nervous.

«Are you ok?», I asked him. He looked at me distracted and then replied.

«Yes, I am fine», he said. I stared at him for a while, as I didn't believe him.

«Did you put your name in the Goblet?», I asked him.

«No, I am too young to participate... So, even if I wanted to, I can't do that», he answered. I nodded turning around to see who would be the last pick.

«The Hogwarts Champion... Cedric Digory!», Dumbledore announced and even if I didn't know him, I felt proud of him so I clapped my hands too.

The same thing happened again. Cedric stood up and gave his hand to Dumbledore and then he showed him where to go to wait, after he pushed his shoulder nicely, just like if he was telling him: Congratulations, Ced.

«Finally we got, our three champions! But in the end only one of them will go down in history. Only one will hoist this chalice of champions! This vessel victory... The twizard Cup!», he reminded us and we all started clapping our hands again.

They took huge a piece of clothing off of it, revealing it to us.

It was so beautiful and fascinating! Any of the 3 champions, whose names I had already forgotten, would be really lucky to win it...