4. First-Task

Days past quickly and I was going pretty well actually. In every lesson I was good enough, even though after it I couldn't remember a thing.

Draco still was his overprotective self, which I loved...

Gabby and I were still hanging out with Harry and his friends. But Harry and Ron seemed to be angry at each other for some reason... I didn't remember what it was, but I was pretty sure that someone of them had told me. So they weren't hanging out anymore...

I was really enjoying hogwarts. Draco was asking me that every single day, if I liked it there, if there was anyone who was annoying me, but even if there was I couldn't remember him, so I just kept on saying "no", not knowing if that were true or nah.

Harry had told was a little pissed of with someone named Rita Skeeter. He said she was something like a reporter, not "like" she was an actual reporter, and she was interviewing him and she was changing every single one of his words. She even said that he was 12.

I couldn't stop laughing with his experience. I was pissing him off more, but I couldn't help it. It was hilarious!

So, the day of Harry's first task came. They were supposed to fight a dragon or something. So I just stood in the stadium stand waiting for the task to begin.

«I am going to say good luck to Harry», Hermione whispered in my ear. She started stepping towards the tend were Harry and the other champions were.

«Where are you going?», Ron asked her.

«I really need to go to the bathroom... I'm not going to be late!», she promised and ran. Ron kept his eyes on her, but after a few seconds he turned around. I could see clearly that it was quite hard for him to let her make even a step away.

«You really like her, don't you... Hermione?», I asked him I seemed to be distracting him from his thoughts.

«Yes, well... She's my friend», he was looking at the sky now.

«You know what I mean...», I pushed him a little. My sounding-like-a-7-years-old voice wouldn't help me make him tell me.

«Actually... Maybe a little bit», he smiled. I could clearly see the love between those two.

«Opposites attract», I reminded him and he caressed my hair playfully. I laughed.

«Y/n! Here you are! I have been looking for you, I was pretty worried!», Draco showed up right behind us.

«Take your hands off my sister Weasly!», he pushed him away.

«Whats up Malfoy? Is there any problem?», Ron asked him angrily. They both can start a fight if they wish...

«My problem is that u and your sick group of friends exist», he said. «Let's go Y/n», he said and taking my hand. I waved at Ron and he waved back at me.

Draco took me to Slytherin's Stadium stand. I stood right next to him and he was just staring at the middle of nowhere, he was just so distracted by his thoughts.

I just stood there just watching until it was Harry's turn. I couldn't remember anything that happened before. And, for once, that was good I guess...

Harry just showed up, and so did his dragon... This shouldn't be good for Harry...

I didn't remember the dragon's name, but he seemed a way too scary...

His skin was black, and terrifying, while his eyes were yellow and seemed a way too mysterious. They were so deep I felt like I was staring at his soul. Would Harry be able to fight this one?