5. Yule Dance

A few days past since the first task, and I had already forgotten everything that had happened.

One day I heard that professor Mcgonagall told the elder students that there'll be a prom dance next week. Gabby was pretty excited.

«Do you believe it? Already 5 boys have asked me to go with them! I don't know who to pick! AND GUESS WHO WAS THE FIRST ONE? DEAN OWLID! I MEAN CAN YOU IMAGINE?», I was so proud of her. Its true that she has that Awesome body and she's beautiful as fucking hell. And I was pretty sure that she'd go with Dean Owlid. She really liked him... It was her crush... I mean she was talking about him all the time.

I wasn't into flirting, or having a crush thing. Even though I wished. It seems so perfect to have someone by your side whenever you need them, someone more than just a friend, someone you know so well to say that you're just “friends”.

But as Draco had said, I'm too young for this and that one day I will meet that one.

But my question always remained: When?

I wasn't jealous of loving, I just felt like it was something that I needed too...

«Who are you going to go with?», Gabby ASKED, distrusting me from my thoughts.

«I am not sure... Nobody has asked me», or at least I don't remember anyone asking me.

«I'm sorry what? My BFF? MY CUTIE PIE? NOBODY HAS ASKED MY CUTIE PIE OUT? NO WAY! I'm rejecting every single one of my dates... Would you like to come with me?», she asked me. AWWWW! That was so sweet of her, I was about to cry...

«Yes! Yes I do! Thank you Gabbs!», I hugged her.

«Of course sweet pie!», she hugged me back.

«But, you should accept I-don't-remember-his-name's invitation. I'll come with you as a friend, but you really have a crush on him, so...», she smiled.

«Dean Owlid. Ok, I'll do that!», she promised. Suddenly, I felt some weird kind of pain right in my chest. It was so painful... I couldn't handle it...

«Y/n, are you OK?», Gabby asked me pretty worried.

«Yes Gabbs, I'm fine... I just really have to go... See ya later», I apologised and left the common room immediately.

«See ya?», she still had a lot of questions, but I chose to ignore them and so I run to our dementory, and laid on my bed. My chest was full of pain once more. Something red, like a sparkle, came out of my chest. That's when I felt the most pain...

Suddenly, I forgot everything once more.

«Y/n? Are you OK? What happened?», a guy who was wearing a pair of glasses and had a huge scar that looked like a storm in his forehead said.

«Who are you?», I asked him.

«She has forgotten...», he said.

«Forgotten what?», I asked him. «I remember! I remember Draco...and that's the only thing that I can remember...», I told him.

«Fuck off, Potter! Y/n! Drink this!», Draco gave me a bottle of... Well something. I did exactly as he said.

«What is this?», Harry asked him.

«A memory potion, you idiot. Whenever she forgets everything she must drink this to remember, not everything but some basic stuff», Draco announced and then yes, my memory was kinda back...

«Thank you Dracey!», I hugged him.

«Anytime, princess», he hugged me back.

«So, I gotta go... Goodbye Y/n», Harry announced once a girl with white hair pointed at him to come with her.