7. Last Task

«Harry?», I asked him, wondering what he was doing here. And also, most importantly...

What was I doing here?

«Are you ok? What was that?», he asked me.

«What was what?», I asked him not knowing what he was referring to.

«That red ball you created with your hands?», he clarified. I looked at him now understanding what he was talking about...

My powers.

«It was nothing», I turned around and walked towards the... Well, I still don't remember how that thing is called, and I sat there. He followed me and he sat next to me.

«Y/n... You know you can trust me with such stuff. Maybe I can help you, you know», he reminded me. I glanced away.

«You can't», I said surely. A tear fell from my right eye. «No one can...», I complained. I noticed the air was getting really cold. My hair was waving behind me. I curled my hands around my body.

Harry was about to say something but then I disrupted him by beginning explaining to him.

«It's the only thing I can never forget...», I started. «I can't remember who told me about it, I suppose it was Dracey, but I can remember what he said», I continued.

«He had told me that I'm a unique kind of witch that I have powers, which are extremely rare to the wizarding world. That the last witch such as me had died longer than one thousand years ago. And that my kind is called “the forgotten ones”», I tried to explain.

«That's why you can't remember things...», he noticed.

«I don't know... But I suppose...», I reminded him.

«Right...», he said.

«I am sorry Harry... I don't know what's wrong with me... I just... Don't», I tried to say and he caressed my shoulder.

«Hey, hey easy... It's ok... Everything is fine. You're safe. You're totally safe with us...», I hugged him and he hugged me back immediately.

«Let's go back to our demetories, this was a rough day...», he said and he leaded me back to my demetory.

He left and I laid down on my bed... Now I didn't remember anything... Again...

The days past as quick as hell, I felt like I couldn't even take a breath. Draco kept visiting me constantly, he seemed pretty worried about me. About what was coming. He kept comforting me when I was not ok, or either played the role of the big brother whenever boys were trying to ask me out, lately.

I have to admit that Draco was always there for me, and that it seemed a lot weird when Hermione, Harry and Ron were saying that he was so rude and that he was a bully. It was pretty hard to understand or even accept this.

But I just would never comment on that, because they always changed the topic, so I was forgetting what was the previous topic or what I wanted to say about it.

Finally the last task day arrived. I was pretty worried about Harry. This was the last task, so I thought, it'd be the most difficult and dangerous.

«You can do this, ok? We have faith in you!», Hermione told him.

«Yes Harry, you can do that! You can do anything actually!», Ron added.

«I know I'll sound cliché, but good luck! You've got this!», I commented.

«Thank you guys! You're really supportive, I must say! If I win I will dedicate this task to you!», he jabbered.

«Good luck!», Hermione shouted as he was leaving. He got down to wait until professor Dumbledore would say that they could ran into the maze. Draco took my hand and leaded me once again away from Hermione and Ron.