6. Reveal

I didn't go back to the dance after the strange thing that happened to me, even though I had already forgotten it completely, whatever that was.

Draco seemed really worried about me. He leaded me back to my dementory, without saying a word holding my hand that tight that he left a red mark, which disappeared in just a few seconds.

«Y/n... What happened?», he asked me.

«I don't know... I don't remember», I smiled. «Dracey, is there something wrong?», I asked him not knowing why he was behaving like this...

«Yes Princess... But I don't know what it is... You're the only one who does! If you remember anything, and I mean literally, ANYTHING, please report it to me... It's... It's important», he begged me. I closed my eyes and persuaded my mind to remember anything, but the thing I could never forget and since Draco knew that already so wouldn't be useful...

A tear made it down my right cheek... Then other tears started falling too.

Draco wiped some of them by his hand, and I hugged him. I hid my face into his chest, and broke down.

«I'm sorry... I'm so sorry Dracey... So sorry...», I cried out.

«Sorry about what?», he asked trying to comfort me, but it didn't work...

«I keep forgetting things I'm not supposed to! It's just I'm so... Useless... I can't remember a thing, I am even able to forget my own name seconds after it been announced to me! I'm so... Pathetic...», I tried to stop crying but I wouldn't make it!

«Y/n, are you listening to yourself? You're lying! You're an amazing person, you're my angel! The only person that can get kindness out of me... I love you, you're my princess! And princesses like you should never be crying. Nobody and nothing is worthy of your tears», he comforted me.

I got my face away from his chest to look at him.

«You really think so?», I asked him, wanting to know if he was saying the truth.

«I don't think so, I know so», he played with my hair. I smirked.

«I love that smirk, you know that?», he reminded me and I my smile grew even more. I laid on my bed and now I was ready to fall asleep.

«Love you biscuit. Goodnight», he kissed my forehead and left my side.

«I love you too Dracey!», I said and fall asleep.

...

The days passed quickly, with no more weird stuff happening, even though everyone seemed curious of what had happened to me.

Our Father had come to Hogwarts, for some professional reasons as he had said. He did not tell me anything else.

I was in the library with Harry, Ron and Hermione couldn't come with us so it was just me and him, studying for his next task, which Cedric had helped him to figure out which one would be.

«Y/n, we need to talk about something», he disrupted our studying.

«Yea, sure, what is it?», I asked him curiously.

«It's about that day on the Yule Dance... You left immediately... What happened to you?», he asked me.

«I... I don't remember...», I felt a little awkward. But I knew he wouldn't stop. But I really didn't mind.

«You don't?», I nodded negatively. He believed me. He always did.

«Myrtle, saw you. She mentioned it while I was there, trying to figure out what was going on with the golden egg. She said that she saw you... Freaking out. It's like you were talking to someone, but there was no one else around. She also mentioned that something... Like a red sparkle got out of you. You don't know anything about it?», he asked. I freezed in my position once I heard him saying such things...