Chapter Three

I was walking out of school, thinking about the load of homework I have to do by tomorrow morning, when I heard footsteps running up to me.
"Y/N!" I heard her say.
Jinx ran up to me, grinning big.
"Were you going to leave me to walk home by myself?" she scowled playfully.
I was confused at why she was all of the sudden acting like my friend, even though I don't have any.
"Um- hi?"
She leaned on my shoulder, and was surprisingly heavy. I tripped and fell from the sudden weight and we both went down. We landed in an extremely awkward position, with her on top of me with her hands placed next to my head. I heard her fanboys whine and cry of jealousy. My face turned beet red, and she gasped. She quickly hopped off me, blushing deeply. I got up and brushed myself off awkwardly. I cleared my throat.
"So um- what do you want?" I muttered, looking and the ground.
"What do you mean?" she tilted her head, with a look of genuine confusion.
"Uh- you just came up to me and started acting all buddy-buddy with me." I glanced at the entrance to the school, just wanting to get home. She stared at me blankly for a minute and then continued rambling.
"So let's walk home together. Anyway, I'm so tired! My biology teacher literally gave me a mountain high of homework. Ugh! My brain can't handle this!" she groaned as we walked the same way we did when she was following me. I awkwardly walked next to her, listening to her complain. She walked me to my house and stopped in front of it.
"This is it." she stated.
"Ye- wait. How do you know where my house is?" I questioned, watching her face get red.
"I-uh- have to go. Bye Y/N!" she quickly ran into an alley.
"Bye?" And then I walked into my house, smiling.