Chapter Five

Fifteen minutes later, I was sitting in class replaying what happened in the bathroom over and over in my head. My cheeks were still warm from the kiss. For a moment, I played out what it would be like if we were a couple. No! Nope! Not doing that! I can't get attached!
I slammed my head on my desk as I felt my face getting hot. The teacher stopped his lecture.
"Y/N, do we have a problem back there?" he asked.
I lifted my head up to reveal a very red forehead.
"Nah, I'm good." I said, and then laid my head back on the desk.
He paused and then continued his lesson.

.:during lunch:.

I sat on the lid of the toilet, twisting my knife in my fingers. Images of Jinx were flashing through my head, her laughing, her smiling, her adorable puzzled dog face... NOPE. Someone knocked on the bathroom stall door.
"Someones in here." I said. There was silence and then another knock.
"Someone's in here, go away dumbass!" I snarled. Silence. Another knock. I unlocked the door and shouted.
"SOMEONES IN HE-" I stopped. There she was, smirking like a goofy idiot.
"Oh, sorry, didn't realize someone was in here." Jinx chuckled.
"You son of a-" I growled.
"Now Y/N, do you really wanna say that?" her piercing eyes reminded me of her fan club. I rolled my eyes and she smiled.
"So this is a funny coincidence don't ya think?" she said.
"No, your just a stalker." I retorted.
"Hey! Am not!" she made a grumpy face that caused me to look away blushing. I glanced at her, and to my dismay she looked liked she noticed.
"So how are you?" she said, looking down at my hand. I realized I still had my knife in my hand and I shoved it in my back pocket.
"I'm fine." I mumbled.
"Can I see your wrists?" she asked tenderly.
"No."
"Please?" she gave me the puppy eyes. I looked away.
"Nope." I stuck my nose in the air. Then she did something I absolutely did not expect. She slammed into me and wrapped her arms around me and laid her head on my chest.
"Please." she mumbled and I saw her blushing. My face turned completely red as we just stood there, her arms still wrapped tightly around me. She finally let go and looked away, her face also beet red.
"Fine." I muttered and took my gloves off. She inspected my wrists, careful not to touch. I blushed as she held my hand still. I don't think she realizes she's holding my hand. I smiled.
"We seem to meet a lot in the bathroom, don't we?" she asked.
"Huh, I guess we do." I grinned. She poked one of my newest cuts lightly, and I flinched. She squeezed my hand tighter.
"I'm sorry!" she yelped.
"No, you're good. It's fine." I said. She backed up and I put my gloves back on.
"Thank you." she blushed.
"No problem." I said. We stood awkwardly in the bathroom, making eye contact occasionally.
"I really wanna kiss you right now." I blurted. I gasped and slapped my hands over my mouth. She blushed deeply as she looked up at me surprised.
"I'm sorry that just cam-" she leaned forward and brought her lips to mine. I froze for a second, astonished. Then I realized that she felt the same way, and I kissed her back. It felt amazing.