Chapter Six

She pulled away, tucking her hair behind her ear.
"Satisfied?" she smiled shyly.
"Very." I grinned. I kissed her forehead. There goes my plans to not get attached. Screw it. I lifted her chin and met her eyes. I smiled and kissed her softly.
"You're going to be the death of me." I laughed. She backed up, a hurt look on her face.
"What?" I asked.
"Promise me," she grabbed my wrists. "Promise me you won't hurt yourself. Please." she looked like she was going to cry.
"Jinx..." I hugged her and she cried into my chest. I laid my head on hers.
"I promise." I whispered. She looked up at me and stood on her toes to kiss me. I heard the bathroom door open. Jinx jolted away from me. There was a girl with a Jinx fan club shirt on. Oh shit. She gasped and ran out of the bathroom.
"Wait! Cecelia!" Jinx yelled and ran after her. I was left standing in the bathroom alone. She was going to tell everyone and Jinx's fan club will hate me and Jinx won't be able to be with me because she wants to make everyone happy.
"Well there goes that." I sighed and closed myself in the bathroom stall. I acted like I didn't care to trick myself. It's fine. You're fine. Calm down. Why am I crying? I punched the wall and sobbed. I stayed there the entire day, skipping all my classes. Why did you have to walk in?! It was perfect! I was happy! I screamed in agony. I grabbed my hair, falling to floor.
"Y/N?"