3

Eraserhead knew Midoriya as shy, kind, and smart as a student. Plus he is the only quirkless that was able to pass the entrance exam of Yuuie.

Then why there's a rumor about him being the traitor to Yuuie?

He felt betrayed at first knowing that Midoriya could be a traitor.

‘ I love heroes and by analyzing them, I can write something about their strengths, weakness, moves, some personal information and such as ’

‘ Why would I be a traitor? ’

‘ You can't find something that is already gone ’

Midoriya is a kid that may look weak but he isn't. Eraserhead knew that because he can sense that Midoriya is controlling himself whenever they were sparring with his class.

Midoriya's knowledge is ahead of anyone in the class. He saw Midoriya use Bakugou's quirk to his advantage.

Eraserhead heard Mandalay's cousin that Midoriya flipped Muscular in the training camp. He saw Midoriya pull a gun and shoot Overhaul when they rescue Eri.

So why there are rumors about him being the traitor?

He knows that Midoriya left him in the classroom. He continued reading what was in the notebook and he could say that the analysis Midoriya made can rival a professional analyst.

He wonders why Midoriya's notebook has the number 14 on the front page of the notebook.

Does that mean that he had more than one notebook?  Eraserhead thought