16

Mirai and Tsukauchi feel proud of Izuku for inventing a transporter.

It would be a very important invention in the future and be a helpful thing to have.

“ I'll contact Machi-san and a few people to make sure that they're safe. ” Izuku said then left them to the bunker

_____________

True to the word of the traitor. The Yuuei was under attack. The heroes are preventing the villains to harm the students in the building, while some are evacuating the students to safe places.

Nedzu is busy giving orders to the heroes. Eraserhead is assisting the heroes that are the villains.

Ectoplasm and Recovery Girl are the ones that are assigned to lead people to a safe place and heal others.

Present Mic is the one that informs others so the hero agency for reinforcement.

Mirai is assigned also to gather information through his Auntie Miyura.

Tsukauchi leads his teams to also patrol and keep the people from going outside to their houses as much as possible.

____________________

Though what the heroes didn't know is that one of them is supplying information about their status since the attacks of villains.

“ Am I going to attack them too? ”

“ Don't attack them yet I have a plan for you. Just act accordingly and you'll be rewarded ”

“ I can't wait to see their reaction, especially Eraserhead ”