40

All Might isn't dumb. He knew All for One was planning something that's why he wants Midoriya, that quirkless kid. He never liked Midoriya and his coworker Aizawa because they aren't powerful like him.

‘ Whatever you want with Midoriya you wouldn't get it ’ All Might thought

All Might saw Izuku running away from Vlad King.

‘ This is my chance. All For One would use this to start the war ’ All Might thought

Aizawa was aware of All Might stupidity that's why he also kept eyes on him.

He saw All Might running towards Vlad King and Midoriya so he runs with them too.

What they didn't all knew is that Gigantomachia had his eyes on Izuku Midoriya because All For One, his master gave him a mission.

It was to take Izuku Midoriya out from the war zone. He needs to protect him at all costs. He thinks that this is the greatest mission he could ever have.

‘ I will do everything I can to ensure his safety Master ’ Gigantomachia thought
_______________

Midoriya knew if Vlad King gets him he would be sacrifice to All For One.

He doesn't want to die. He still have dreams he wanted to achieve. He still wanted to make his parents proud.

So he needs to find a way to get away from Vlad King.

All Might use his speed and successfully grabs Midoriya.

Aizawa and Vlad King was shocked while Gigantomachia is mad.

‘ How dare that human gets in my mission ’ Gigantomachia thought

Gigantomachia runs towards All Might without care of the destruction he created. He just wanted Midoriya, his mission.

Gran Torino saw All Might, Vlad King and Aizawa running away from the monster.

‘ I think I'll be sick after this ’ Izuku thought

“ All Might give me my son ” Nighteye yells

“ No, I need him to defeat All For One ” All Might said not looking to his friend

“ You're hurting him All Might ” Aizawa yells