Chapter 8 💥

Y/N Pov:

"Little Listener! You're back!"

I was pulled into a tight hug, picked up, and spun around.

"You should've seen your dad when you were gone! He never slept!"

Mic let go of me and smiled brightly.

"I'm so glad that you're back!"

"I'm happy to be back."

"Let's get you to class."

"I know where it is, Uncle Mic. Dad brought me here all the time."

"Well, I feel like taking you!"

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders as we walked to Class 1-A. When we got there, he threw the door open and pushed me inside. He hugged me one more time before rushing down the hallways.

I stood awkwardly in the doorway with everyone looking at me after Mic's loud interruption.

"You're here, Y/N! Your seat is over here!"

Mina grabbed my wrist and dragged me to a desk in the back near the window. I was sitting right next to Momo.

"I'm so glad that we have another girl in the class! We're having a sleepover in my dorm tomorrow night. You have to come!"

"I'll be there."

"Great!"

Mina ran off to her other friends and I set my bag down beside my chair.

"Um... Excuse me."

"What can I help you with?"

I looked up and saw a nervous boy with freckles and green hair.

"I was there at the Shie Hassaikai resue. I was wondering if you could tell me about your quirk."

"Sure!"

He pulled a notebook out of who knows where and flipped to an empty page. He pulled out an All Might pencil.

"My quirk is called emotions. I can change someone's emotions just by looking at them."

He scribbled every word I said into his notebook and asked me questions. Once he had a whole page filled out, he shut the book.

"Could you try it on me?"

"Sure. What do you want to feel?"

"Um... Could you make me feel inspired?"

"Yep!"

I focussed on him and used my quirk. His eyes widened and he pulled his notebook out again.

"That was amazing! It felt so real!"

I released him from my quirk as he wrote notes.

"Thanks for telling me!"

He waved goodbye as he walked back to his desk, his pencil still jotting down notes.

My dad rolled into the room in his sleeping bag. Everyone in the room ran to their seats as he told us the morning's announcements.

"The last announcement is that Y/N will be joining Bakugou and Todoroki in their classes to get their licenses. They heard about what happened and made an exception for you."

"Thank you so much!"

"You can still fail, so don't start slacking now."

"I won't!"

I smiled at Dad and he nodded. He knew that I would give it everything that I have.

"Today we a special training activity planned. Get your hero outfits on and meet me on the training grounds."