Chapter 12 💥

Y/N Pov:

I opened the door to Mina's room and the first thing that I saw was everyone packing up their stuff.

"What's going on?"

Mina rushed to me and wrapped her arm around my shoulders.

"You made it! We're moving our sleepover to the common room since we realized that we wouldn't all fit in my room!"

"Oh."

"Yeah! So change into pajamas and grab your stuff!"

I changed into a pair of fluffy pajama pants and a t-shirt in Mina's bathroom. I grabbed my stuff and followed the girls down to the common room.

"Umm... Aren't you girls worried about Mineta?"

"Nope! I asked Sero for a favor, so he isn't getting out of his room any time soon!"

We placed all of our stuff around the couches and found a spot. I sat on the floor in front of one of the couches.

"First, we're going to watch a movie, and then we'll make supper! Sound good?"

"Sounds good."

Mina grabbed the TV remote and clicked on a scary movie. Toru, who was sitting on the couch behind me started shifting uncomfortably.

"Do we have to watch a scary movie? Why not a comedy?"

I climbed onto the couch and sat beside her.

"You can hold on to me if you get scared."

I pulled my blanket over the two of us, and her shifting stopped.

"Thanks, Y/N."

I nodded and focussed on the movie. It was a slasher film, but I didn't mind it so far. Toru had occasionally grabbed my arm, but she was doing pretty well.

Everything was great until the killer pulled out his knife. My eyes went wide as I remembered my time with Overhaul.

"Are you ready for today's session Y/N?"

My voice got caught in my throat as he grabbed his tray of tools and walked towards me.

"Let's get started then."

I quietly crawled out from under the blanket and snuck into the kitchen. I gripped onto the counter as I slid down to the floor.

"You're fine, Y/N. You're okay. He isn't here."

I tried to calm myself down, but I just couldn't forget what he did to me. 

I crept out of the kitchen and to the door. I opened it slowly so that it wouldn't make a sound. I slipped out of the dorms and stumbled down the porch steps.

My vision was blurry thanks to the tears spilling out of my eyes as I sat down on the grass. The air was freezing, but I was still caught up in the past.

"Hello, Y/N."

 I heard crying from another room as Overhaul strapped me into the experimenting chair.

"What's happening to Eri?"

"Oh. She's being taken care of. She'll stop crying soon."

I could still see the room. I could still smell the blood. I could still hear Eri's cries and my screams.

Bakugou Pov:

What was Aizawa Sensei talking about?! As if I would hurt her again!