Chapter 15 💥

Bakugou Pov:

"Bakugou! Wait for me!"

I paused for a second as a tired Y/N limped towards me. She tried her best, but her quirk can only go so far in battle.

She caught up to me and put her hand on my shoulder.

"How are you so much less injured than me?"

She shook my shoulder and I shoved her away.

"Well, for one, I wasn't kidnapped for months. While you were suffering, I was training. Second, my quirk helps more than yours does."

"Aww! Is Bakugou being nice?!"

She poked my side as she laughed.

"You must be mistaken, Y/N. Bakugou is not capable of being nice."

Todoroki gestured to my angry face and Y/N just laughed harder.

"Shut up, Icyhot!"

This jerk!

I ran for him, but Y/N clung to my arm to hold me back. I tried to shake her off, but she wouldn't budge.

"You jerk! I'm gonna kill you! They'll be picking up pieces of you for w-"

My mouth was covered in ice and I couldn't talk anymore.

"Bakugou, stop your yelling."

I couldn't breathe!

It was just like the Sludge Incident!

Y/N noticed the panic in my eyes and moved in front of me.

"Okay, Bakugou. Heat your hand and melt the ice. Everything will be okay."

I warmed up my hand and started to melt the ice. I was still panicking, but suddenly, it went away.

I looked at Y/N and saw that her eyes were closed in concentration. She grabbed my other hand and my face heated up.

She kept me calm with her quirk until the ice was gone, but her holding my hand was nice.

"What made you panic like that? You don't have to tell me, but I'd listen if you wanted to talk."

She squeezed my hand and smiled at me reassuringly.

I could trust her. Right?

"A villain."

She gasped and her grip on my hand tightened.

"A villain tried to suffocate me until All Might saved me. I couldn't stop it. I was... Helpless."

"Oh, Bakugou!"

She hugged me tightly and I let my arms wrap around her back. Her hug was warm and comforting.

"I'll talk to Todoroki. I won't mention the villain though."

She smiled at me and I knew that I had made the right decision. I could trust her.

I lead the way back onto the bus and sat as far away from Icyhot as possible. She sat right beside him and started talking.

I know that she was just talking to him, but I would prefer her to sit by me.

Icyhot nodded his head at what she was saying and they both walked over to me. He bowed deeply as Y/N stood beside him.

"I apologize, Bakugou. I acted rudely with no thought of the consequences."

He stayed in his bowed position and I smirked. He could suffer for a little bit.

I was going to see how long he would bow for, but Y/N shot a glare at me.