Chapter 25 💥

Y/N Pov:

"What is it, Bakugou?"

He smirked and cocked his head to the side.

"Thought I told you to call me Katsuki."

He shoved a bouquet of the most beautiful white flowers into my hands.

"These are beautiful! But what are they for?"

He grabbed my free hand and I felt my face heat up.

"Y/N, I really let you down today, and I never want to do that again. I want to be your hero! I want to be the one that you love! Y/N... will you be my girlfriend?"

Katsuki watched me intently as I made my decision. He squeezed my hand and I smiled.

"I would love to, Katsuki!"

Katsuki smiled, and I mean actually smiled.

"I was hoping that you'd say that."

Katsuki pulled me closer to him, and then he leaned in and closed the gap in between us. When he kissed me, I felt warmth shoot through my whole body. I could feel the love in his kiss and his smile when I kissed him back.

When Katsuki pulled away, he was pulled far from me.

"Knock it off, Sensei!"

I looked at Dad and saw that he had Katsuki captured in his scarf.

"Why did you even bring that?!"

"To keep him in line. It's a good thing that I brought it!"

I glared at him and he released Katsuki.

"Don't try anything, Bakugou. I will expel you if you hurt her again."

Katsuki hurried away from Dad and back to my side. I pulled him into a tight hug and smiled into his chest.

"So was this why you were so mad about me 'going to the dance with Midoryia'?"

He looked away and nodded his head.

"I forgive you."

He looked at me and smiled. He pulled something out of his pocket.

"Then I got this for nothing."

He handed me a gift certificate to the food court at the mall and my eyes went wide.

"Thank you so much!"

"I got one more thing. Turn around and close your eyes."

I listened to his instructions and turned around. I felt him move my hair to the side, and then I felt something cold around my neck.

"Open your eyes."

I looked down and grabbed the necklace.