Chapter 10 💥

Bakugou Pov:

Aizawa Sensei hung up and I could only assume that he was on his way. 

I pulled Y/N closer to me and noticed that she was shaking. I grabbed a F/C blanket off of her bed and wrapped it around her.

Her shaking slowed down and I just held her close to me as I waited for Aizawa Sensei.

I heard footsteps down the hall running towards her room. I stood up, carrying Y/N who was still wrapped in her blanket. Sensei rushed through the doorway and searched for Y/N until he saw her in my arms.

"Bakugou. What did you do?"

"Well..."

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

Sensei had never yelled at me before, but it just made me angry.

"During training, she stopped her quirk and I got kicked into a wall because of it! I got mad and yelled at her and apparently, Mirko told her that Sir Nighteye died during the rescue mission!"

He pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed.

"She should've known better than to hide it. Give her to me, Bakugou."

He held out his arms to take Y/N, but I moved away. It was oddly soothing to be holding her and I wasn't ready for it to be over.

"I can carry her."

"Give her to me."

"I said that I can take her!"

He raised an eyebrow at me, but he dropped his arms and walked to the door.

"Fine. We need to get her to Recovery Girl right now."

We both hurried to Recovery Girl's office, and once we got there I set her down on the bed.

"Can someone tell me what's going on?"

Sensei stopped talking with Recovery Girl and looked at me.

"It's part of her quirk. If she bottles up too many emotions, she'll pass out once she finally lets them out. I'm guessing that this has been building up ever since when she was kidnapped and today just pushed her over the edge."

Sensei focussed on talking to Recovery Girl and I pulled a chair closer to Y/N's bed. 

"Are you able to wake her up, or do we just have to wait?"

"We can wake her up with a shot."

She held up the shot that was filled with a white liquid and injected it into Y/N's arm. Her body started to twitch and her eyes flew open.

She sat up and looked around the room. She saw me and scooted to the side of the bed farthest away from me.

"I'm not going to yell at you again."

She moved back to the center of the bed and pulled the blanket off of herself.

"I shouldn't have yelled at you. We still did fine, so I'm sorry that I overreacted."

Her eyes widened and she smiled at me.

"So. We're still training tomorrow?"

She grinned at me as she asked and I smile softly.

"If you look forward to getting beat that much, then I guess we can train tomorrow."

Sensei pulled Y/N into a tight hug and when he pulled away he had an angry look on his face. Y/N grimaced as she waited to be lectured.

"You should've known better than to bottle everything up, especially with your quirk. Next time talk to someone. Okay?"

"Sure."