Chapter 3: The Confession

As time passed, feelings for her got stronger.
A sunny December morning, I thought of finally confessing. It has been more than half an year since we met and started going out together on weekends.

I planned the best proposal I could do.
We hung out almost every weekend so  when we planned another weekend together.. I asked her if she'd like to go to this new fancy restaurant in town to try it out and she agreed to go there.

I went to the restaurant on a weekday to talk about the whole proposal idea thing to the manager and they agreed to do a few changes in the decorations even on the outer decor of the restaurant.

The weekend was here and I was ready.. More than ever!!

She arrived in a scarlet satin dress looking like a queen, wearing a complimenting red lipstick with her hair down, ruby earrings on and a white headdress.

I was so mesmerized in her beauty that I zoned out before I could even greet her. She asked, "hey ,are you okay? " With a confused look on her face.

"H- hey!! Yeah I'm totally fine.. How about you? " I asked while stuttering a bit.
"Well I'm doing good as well" She said and smiled.

We were enjoying our night like we did every other weekend. I waited for the perfect moment and told her to come outside with me for once. She walked towards the door, I opened the door for her. The moment she had walked a few steps away from the door, The restaurant staff showered rose petals on her. The petals matched her dress perfectly and the look on her face was priceless. She looked really happy and surprised at the same time.
She turned around and I was there on my knee with a bouquet in one of my hands and a sign board in the other hand that read "will you be my girlfriend?" She blushed, held my hands, made me stand up and hugged me real tight.

"Yessss I was waiting for the right moment to confess that I liked you since past few months" She said.

I had never been happier in my life before this very specific day. I could imagine our future together. I got happier as I was visualizing us together for the rest of our lives.

***Continued to chapter 4***