Chapter 11

"Pambihira, Literal na lagot"
Sandro- hmm?
- what's hmm? /with her raised eyebrow and big eyes.
Sandro- nothing, you're here lang pala.
- yeah, kanina pa.
Sandro- lets... Sit down.
/They sat down with the marcos team/

Sandro- Where do you want to eat lunch?
-here nalang para makita naman ng "FAN GIRL" na you're with the girl who you courting. I forget, they don't need to know pala about your relationship status im sorry, dun nalang ako sa mga staff kakain.
/Jillianne was about to stand up na but Sandro stopped her by holding her hand./
Sandro- sit down.
/And Jillianne sat down again.
-why?!
Sandro- what's your problem?
-you?, what's your problem?
Sandro- are you jelous?
- jelous? Jelouse to whom and for what??
Sandro- oh come on, with that fan your saying knina pa. Fan is just a Fan ok?
Jillianne whispered "fan is just a fan ok"
Sandro- she's just supporting me.
Jillianne whispered again "she's just supporting me."
Sandro moved closer to Jillianne's and he said "look at here (*his Phone*) let's take a picture and i'll post it sa story ko."
/After they take a picture, Sandro Said "don't worry, i'll send it nalang sayo later para may pang Wallpaper ka."
Jillianne was become speechless na because of her mixed emotions.
Sandro- why so tahimik? Check your ig, i tagged you.
- delete it. /With her low voice./
Sandro- No, para hindi ka na magselos.
- your bringing yourself into trouble and issue lang so please, delete it.
Sandro- Ayaw
- delete it, please. /With her deeper voice./
Sandro deleted it.

They eating super silent because they are not talking, then Jillianne's phone was popping.
*A nonstop notification.

/from Unknowns

Moved away from Sandro, girl. You're beautiful but di ka pa rin pasok sa standard niya.

Girl, Sandro is intelligent, employed, oo nga pala Running for Congressman na and his family was not like yours. Look at yourself and look at eho u are!

Ew, kapit sa pera.

And more messages from Unknowns pa./

Sandro- who's texting you? So dami ata.
/Jillianne closed her phone na and she said "nothing, it's just Red."

A second passed and Jillianne's phone's popped up, someone's message her ig and of course mag o-open yung screen ng phone niya automatic becuase of that Notif.

Sandro Saw it.

Message from (unknown nalang)
Stop flirting Sandro, check his standard and look at yourself kung anong naabot mo!.

Sandro- the hell?! How did they saw that (his story) fast? Wait, i'll post a note for them.
- wag na! I told you, gulo lang mangyayari.
Sandro- No, di ko naman hahayaang bastos-bastosin ka nila ng ganyan. Let me post, pls.

/And he posted a note on his Ig story saying "Hello to all of my fans, supporters and haters also. Im here just to remind na we have limits, they have privacy, you have privacy, and I HAVE PRIVACY of course. If you're respecting me, then respect my family, friends and others who i love. Just want to say na keep our words rightfully and keep respecting others Privacy and Life. Hope ya'll fine there, and have a nice day. Spread the love and keep the good vibes."

A few minutes passed and Jillianne's phone was stopped popping.
Sandro- Sorry.
- are you done campaigning na here?
Sandro- yeah, you want to go home na?
- yeah.
Sandro- you don't want to go sa park? Museum? Or anywhere muna para magrelax?
- No, I just want to go home and rest.
Sandro- you look matamlay, are you ok?
/Sandro was about to check Jillianne's temperature na but she moved away and Said "yeah, im just tired and because of Hang over na din siguro last night." And Sandro just Smiled at her.

/They stood up and walking na papunta sa Car Ni Sandro but there are some fans who approached Sandro./

Fans: Sandro papicture! Isa lang!