Chapter 12

Sandro moved his face ng mas malapit kay Jillianne, he looked at her eyes and he looks at Jillianne's glossy lips and said "i love you." Then he gives Jillianne a slowly smack kiss.

After he kissed Jillianne, he whispered
"Sorry".

Magkalapit pa rin ang mukha nila sa isat isa at hindi sila lumalayo.

Jillianne said "i miss you" and she gives Sandro a kiss also.

Nagtinginan sila ng mata sa mata at kita sa kanilang mga mata ang pagkasabik sa isat isa.

Dalawang segundo ang lumipas at Dahan dahang hinalikang muli ni Sandro si Jillianne at hinalikan niya rin ito hanggang sa tumagal ang kanilang halikan.

their kissing lasts longer and they get even hotter.

they changed their positions, Sandro was on top of Jillianne and they are not stopping kissing each other's lips.

he slowly put his hands on Jillianne's hand and he holds it, Jillianne was hold it tighter na parang ayaw na niyang pakawalan.

Sandro is starting kising her neck.

his lips circled Jillianne's neck and he slowly removed Jillianne's blouse.

They stopped kissing each other for a second because Sandro removed his polo.

Jillianne pulled Sandro's neck and they kissing again.

they kissed hotly until jillianne controlled sandro's head and neck where he would kiss her body.

sandro's lips moved around Jillianne's neck again and Jillianne was slowly lowering her bra strap.

Sandro stopped kissing her.

A seconds of silence.

"F*ck." Sandro said.

He wear his Polo and he go outside.

Sandro's Pov.
-fuck! So jerk, so dumb, hell! What did you do, what are you doing Sandro?!
You had a 3years relationship with her before and kinaya mong walang mangyari sainyo but now, You're just courting her palang, Why didn't you wait?! Napakahina mo!

Back to Jillianne's pov.
-why Franze? Why Jillianne?! You're so weak! Bakit ka nagpadala sa nararamdaman mo? 3 years na kayong wala, kaya dapat wala ka na ring nararamdaman para sa kanya.

/Jillianne take a deep breath./

-it was not right but why am i feeling happy? Hindi ko dapat maramdaman to, i shouldn't!.

/She cries because she's feels yung dapat na hindi mafeel, she cries because she's so weak./

/They both know na hindi naman S*X yung nangyari sakanila but they're guilt because they are not a couple./

An half hour passed, Sandro back at Jillianne's room na.

At Jillianne's room.

He sats a far from her and he speaks "im sorry, punch me, hit me hurt me whenever you want. Im sorry, i didn't want that happened." Then he look at the floor because he can't look kay Jillianne.

Jillianne stood up from her bed and she approached Sandro slowly.

She was standing in Front of Sandro and she said "Sorry" then she Cry.

Sandro don't know why she said Sorry, he look at Jillianne and he stood up and he hugged her tighter.

Sandro comforting her by hugging.oî

Sandro- why?

- im sorry. all these years i was denying to myself that I no longer love you, but my actions can't hide it, my emotion's can't. I love you Sandro.