Chapter 15

This was Sandro's Pov muna.

At My car while im driving.

Why are you doing this Simon!  Why?!

Phone ringing.

I saw the the number and it was Jillianne's number.

Sorry Jillianne, you can't stop me.

6pm
Sandro's arrived at their house na kapasok niya, agad niyang nakita si Simon.

Sandro approached Simon agad At isang suntok ang natanggap niya galing kay Sandro.

Napahiga nalang si Simon sa sahig.

what's on your mind ba?! Are you that dumb na ba to go to tito Noel's house and make an embarrassment?! -i said to him.

Isa pang guluhin mo si Jillianne, then i'll cut our connection na!. /Sabay turo ko sa pagmumukha ni Simon.

Simon stood up and she pushes sandro.

Simon- Jillianne's not yours kuya, walang kayo! Are you that dumb na rin ba to think na sasagutin ka pa niya? He didn't love you na kaya he's not answering you pa, c'mon!

"Damn, those words runs in my mind fast, baka nga hindi na niya ako mahal." My minds saying but my heart says that there was a chance pa na mahal niya pa ako.

"I know she loves me." -bigla nalang lumabas at binuga ng boses ko.

Simon- No kuya, she doesn't love you. Maybe she loves you, but only in your dreams. /He chuckled.

"Shut up!" I said and I punched him again.

After i punched him, he punched me back and our punches long lasts.

"Sandro , Simon!" Sigaw na nanggaling sa taas. That was our Mom. Liza.

We stopped fighting because of her voice.

Mom approached us.

what are you fighting for?!- she said with her raised voice.

A second passed and we're not answering her pa rin.

Mom- sasabihin niyo sakin, or i'll tell to your dad what's happening here?!

what?! -she said.

A few minutes passed and wala pa rin ang sumasagot, nakatayo parin sila at nagtititigan lang.

"Go back to your own rooms!" Mom said with her full authority.

Simon go upstairs, to his room at sumunod na rin akong pumasok sa room ko.

Isang malakas na pagsara ng pinto ang pinakawalan ko.

I lay on my bed and my tears suddenly drops and i don't know why.

Simon and i were so fine, before. I don't know what's happening now, we're fighting for the same girl we love? What the hell? I love Jillianne, and i can't lose her. I love her since the first Day we met each other in London, I wish i could turn back time to the day we started talking, to the day we'd became friends, to the Day i started courting her, and to that day na she answered me. I wish i could turn back time to the day that she still love me like how im loving her right now.

Isang pagbukas ng pinto ang aking narinig.

I wiped my tears quickly and i faced the person who opened my door, My mom.

She sat on my bed and she was comforting me.

She hug me and i hug her also then my tears drops again.

I secretly wiped my tears while hugging her but she still knew that i cry.

"It's ok to Cry anak." Sabi niya sabay Pagtapik sa likod ko.