Invincible United

"I don't know about this Skarra..."
Shakes said as he scratch his arm
nervously. "Calm down it will be fine,besides you meet them before." Skarra said after successfully convince Shakes to interview as a new team manager

Believe it or not he was admitted to the team.

It was quite surprisingly that shake can get in despite not following the code.Which is to be 'rought and tough' as Skarra put it would be pretty funny to see a literal angel handling a group of 'Hazards as a person'.

"Well yeah, but not as their as their manager!" Shakes yell. The team was in the locker room apparently they don't know who the manager is (other then Vince and Skarra of course)He was mainly meant to be a surprise but someone decided to come late.

And that someone was Dinggan.

Out of every time he could have come it has to be right when the both arrived. And being an extrovert he is he went to say hello

"SKARRA,SHAKES!!"

'FRICK' they thought "Dinggan I thought you're suppose to be inside?!" Skarra whispered ."I was gonna get inside,sorry if I'm late" he reply in happy but apologetic voice.

Skarra sighn harshly while Shakes put a comforting hand behind his back.

With the team point of view shall we?

To say the team was confused was and understanding.One second they were practicing and then Vince told them wait in the locker room . Now the problem is not that they hate taking break from practice,the problem is that they been in here for who know how long (probably 20 minute but who cares).

"Ughhhh, how long are we gonna be in here" Snake groan. He can hear the muttered of agreement. "Stop complaining already, we only have been here for a while." Web said although he has to agree it was boring to stay here.

Suddenly they hear a shout

"SKARRA,SHAKES!!" Huh?

"Did you guys heard that?

"Yeah sound like Dinggan"

"Yea-wait did they said 'Shakes'"

This caught everyone attention the only way Shakes could be here if Vince invited him or Skarra . They can't exactly invite shakes since when he is here they never got a perfect opportunity to ask his number.And every time they had Skarra always ruined it.

Domma went to open the door to reveal an angry Skarra being hold back by Shakes who is concert about Dinggan who was about to die.

"GUYS! HELP ME." Dinggan shout while Skarra gripping his collar.

"SHUT IT YOU IDIOT! You just ruin a surprise." Skarra said as he grip tighter,Receiving a squek.Suddenly he feel a warm hand holding his arm making him calm down a little.

"Its okay Skarra, now can you please put him down." Shakes said .

"Uhh,mind explaining what happen?" Automatic asked. Receiving a scoffed from Skarra as he put Dinggan down, a warm smile from Shakes and an awkward smile from Dinggan.

"Wow Shakes, with a power like that you could totally nailed it as a team manager"Web compliment. He could hear a hum of agreement.

"Yeah, sadly Vince probably won't allow it"

"Tch, won't say that if I were you"

"What you're trying to say here Skarra?" Domma asked while crossing his arm and raising one of his eyebrows.

"Well.. I'm kinda sorta you new team manager.." Shakes said as he pull out a pin with Invincible United logo with a word 'Manager' below it.

"REALLY!?"

"Umm yeah- opp"shakes was cut off because he was being hug by Invincible United, Ironic isn't it?

"Umm guys? Can't.. Breath.."Shakes said petting their biceps gently.

"Oh,sorry. But how? I thought we only allow tough an strong player only?"Snake said as he resume Himself.

He could hear a lot of agreement despite being nice and sweet he became a manager of the dirtiest team in the super league.

"Actually Vince thought thought that it will be a good idea to resure you guys dirty tactic and come out with an actual tactic." Shakes says.

"Man,that mean we can't use dirty tactic anymore?" Do ma said with a pout.

"Well yeah don't you heard what he said?" Skarra said frustratedly. He swear to god if he heard another stupid question he will murdered someone (probably Dinggan).

"Dammit"

"Ugh enough of this!, let's go out to celebrate shakes new achievement" Web said cheerfully. It was a obvious he was happy Shakes a new team manager another hand would be great.

"Last to the bus has to pay!" Dinggan say while running to the exit not before fall face first.

Shakes could hear a sound of laughter as the walk to the exit .

"Phst,I hope you know what you're Singh up to ." Skarra said sarcastically.

"Hmhm, I know" shakes said with a smile.

The end :>