sewing✂

The time Shakes sew back the team jersey and clothes and improvise it.

#1
It was just a calming day in the Vice, the team was just talking among each other about practice or random stuff about their family. Well, all of them but Shakes and Skarra.

Shakes, because he's reading a book and nobody dare to bother him, and Skarra because he's late.

The team still have about an hour before training and well they are bored.

It's actually were, since Skarra bursts into the locker room with his under clothes and jersey in hand. They were about to question him on why did he just bursts into the room in his under clothes holding a jersey in hand.

"Skarra, are you oka-" "not now dingbag!" Skarra push past him and walk over to Shakes who's unbother by him. He only start noticing Skarra when he casually but dramatically plot onto Shakes side hugging him from the side and buried his head into Shakes shoulder.

Shakes froze and was about to hit him with his book until "Before you hit me, hear me out." Skarra said backing away a little. Shakes lower his book and wait for Skarra explanation, and he notice that the team is also caught on with the drama.

"I need your help!" Skarra shout. "You bursts in here, flop down to me just like that and think I'm going to help you?" Shakes says sarcastically standing up while crossing his arm. If Skarra doesn't really need his help right now he will find that low key attractive.

"Wait, wait, wait. Why ask Shakes but not us?" Dooma ask. Skarra look at him dead in the face and say "I'm sorry, can you sew my clothes back together? No, so shut your mouth and let me continue"

"So I'm guessing that you want me to sew your clothes?" "Yes! Can you do that?" Skarra ask, he may be a jerk but Shakes is still his manager and that is definitely the only reason why he respect him. Nothing else, I mean its not like they are couple without others knowing or anything.

"Actually yeah, let me see it"

And with those word Skarra hand over his torn jersey to Shakes. Shakes observe it for a second before walking to his locker and took out a sewing kit. He then just sit over to the bench and start sewing.

Time skip brought to you by Domma ✨Bipolar disorder✨

"Done." Shakes said handing over the jersey back to Skarra "really!?" "Yep" Shakes said putting back his sewing kit inside his locker.

"Thank you!" Skarra said giving Shakes a quick kiss before rushing to the bathroom to try it on.

Shakes blush a little before noticing that his team is staring at him. He was a bit confused but then it click him "you're confused about the kiss right?"

"Ye"
"Wait are you guys a thing!?"
"Am I invited to the wedding?"
"See? I told you! I told you!"
"Goodbye 5 dollar"

"You really don't know?" Shakes said tilting his head "I thought we made it obvious?" "Same here"
They were about to question more but were cut of by Vince telling them to start practicing.

#2

Shakes are packing his bag after practice, he's surprisingly the last one to be in the locker room. When he was about to leave he notice a plain Green t-shirt on the bench he take a look at it and thought of one thing "it surprisingly didn't smell" that part was more surprising because it belong to Dinggan.

He couldn't help but think that the shirt is a bit boring. He look around and saw no one so he sneak in the shirt inside his backpack and went home.

The next day he put the shirt that he has improvise into Dinggan's locker and went to the pitch.

When Dinggan found it he's not really mad, the t-shirt has Crocky the smilodile on it! Til this day he still thought that a fallen angle bless him this gift.
He's not wrong tho.

Take that I made one of it Gay💅