Supa Strikas

Its been week since Shakes become a manager and he's been helping a lot around here . helping Vince with practice and ever since he's here everything became more cheerful sure they still haven't change so much but little is better than never.

Now, tomorrow the guys was suppose to have a game against Supa Strikas of course Shakes has to convince Skarra that it will be fine.

Now let's see Supa Strikas POV shall we ?

"Dude, I can't believe out of everyone it has to be them!?" North Shaw yell as he got out of the Strikas bus.

"Oh come on North it can't be that bad" Rasta said as he patted North shoulder. The team look at him with the 'are you serious?' Look.

"OK I admit it can be that bad."

"Yeah no sh*t."

"Vow!did you know that Invincible United have got a new manager?" Klaus said being the last to step out of the bus holding a magazine.

"Uhh, Klaus don't you think you read to many gossip magazine?"
El matador asked.

"Hate to say this but El matador is right, tho I have to agree on who in the world would want to be their manager?" Twisting tiger said.

Now thats the thing that caught their attention. It does weird for them to have a manager not by force , after all it does say the last manager was fired due not being able to handle the team stress.

"I don't know maybe some pay actress?" Cool Joe said. That was probably the only way.

Just as they were about to turn to the corner they bump into someone well Blok was the one to bump to someone. The stranger fell to the ground with a thud and that someone was Shakes.

He rub his back slowly until a hand was shot up right in front of him the hand belong to Big bo.
Shakes accept it and get up.

"Brzrtl braght?" Blok asked but fortunately he didn't speak brisolovia (did I spell that right?) So he was quit confuse. Luckily North Shaw translate for him ,
"He said 'are you okay?'" Shakes look at at Blok which was in fact telling the truth.

"Oh it's fine , I'm sorry about this." Shakes says with a nervous smile , I mean he's talking to Supa Strikas come on .

Dancing Rasta took a close look at him he was wearing a black hoodie with a yellow sleeve and on the corner left of his shirt was... an Invincible United pin!? Not just that it also has a word manager below it.

"Hey we never got your name before?" Cool Joe said peeking from behind Big bo back.

"Oh yeah! My name is Shakes."

"Hey Shakes man, are you and Invincible United fan by any chance?" Rasta said pointing at the pin now everyone attention was on that.

"Umm ,well sorta I mean Im their manager after all" Shakes says.

"WHAT!?!?"they yell. I mean who could blame them, Shakes look like a literal angel yet huh?!

Shakes flinch a little to that "Umm is there a problem..?" "No you just look so cute to be on the team" El matador compliment Shakes blushes a little to that "Vait so nobody is forcing you at all, and you are doing this on your on vill?" Klaus asked pushing El matador out of the way.

"Well Skarra is the one who convince me to the interview so its not on my own will but yeah I have no regret."

"Wait so you're friend with Skarra ?" "Pretty much yeah!"
"Hmm surprise you are not so mean" "Yea-" "SHAKES THERE THE HELL YOU'RE. DO YOU HOW WORRY I- wait Supa Strikas?" Supa Strikas look behind Shake to reveal Skarra.

"Tch" Skarra scoffed as he walk up to him grab him by his wrist and gently but quickly put Shakes behind him "Do you have any business with our manager?"

Stunned absolutely stunned , seeing Skarra being protective of something thats weird . "Hey hey, you doesn't own him " El matador said pointing at Skarra Chest.

"Oh yeah? He's our manager who is he to you ?" Skarra fought there is no way he's letting them win .

"Why you-" he was cut off by Shakes

"Whoa whoa ok,sorry guys but this guys need me" he said as he push Skarra to the team locker room even tho he want to continue his conversation with them but all good thing must come to an end.

Before they leave Shakes fell a hand on his shoulder it was Tiger. "Uhh shakes can we have your phone number?"

"Oh for sure! Let me write it somewhe-" "Meetings over let's go" Skarra said as it was his turn to dragg Shakes to the locker room. If Supa Strikas think the can have Shakes phone number they're dead*ss wrong , even the reason his team has Shakes phone number was because they (somehow) stole Skarra phone without him knowing and Shakes refusing to change his number. Shakes did try to scream his phone number but Skarra close his mouth.

"Aww , now ve never got Shakes phone number and the only vay is that if ve had another game or ve asked Skarra which I guess everyone know the answer"

Klaus said while looking down with a pout. And what he said was true they saw how Skarra react to Shakes telling it himself and plus they're not that crazy to asked Skarra so they decided to get ready for practice

.Time skip to match day.

"Match Day at the Vice it was an Invincible United v/s Supa Strikas"

"An what a match is gonna be Mac, despite playing for fun the rivalry is still on"

The team was waiting to come out to the field, while waiting El matador did have a time to wink at Shakes who look away Quickly.

El matador felt a shiver down his spine when United Glare at him, He seem like a target to them now.

And now its game time.

(PS. I have no idea what to put here :/ so please use yours imagination (^~^) )

The coach, the sub and Shakes was observing the game thinking about strategy and probably subting someone.

Time skip to the end of the match

Sorry if its short I will be making part2 ⊙︿⊙