Supa Strikas 2

It was after the game and the team are packing their stuff to go home. Other than that they were thinking on how to get Shakes phone number.

"I'm telling you dude let's just ask another team member" Shout North Shaw in frustration.

The team know that North not gonna give up with this
"North for the last time , we can't do that." Dancing Rasta said signing. His team has try to convince him to let them ask other people for Shakes phone number.

Sadly it doesn't work.

"Why not?!"

"Because we can't just ask someone we don't know about someone else phone number."

The team bus broke down so they have a couple more hours to explore their surrounding. Then out of blue something caught there eyes.

It was Shakes! Getting..hit on?
It was weird for guy to get hit on but it was clear to them that he is completely uncomfortable.

"Come on cutie, how about a drink?" Says some random weirdo.

"Yeah! just said yes we know you want to" the weirdo's friend saids grabbing Shakes arm.

"For your information I don't, so please leave me alone." Shakes said as he went to remove the hand on his arm.

"Haha, don't be such a who-" suddenly the stranger (weirdo) felt a tight grip on his shoulder.

When he look back he saw an angry soccer team looking like they are going to kill someone. "Uh, Supa Strikas um.. What a honor is there anything I can help you ?" He said nervously. His friend already run when he saw the team walking toward them.

"Yeah , how about you left the guy alone and the big guy won't hunt you down ." Cool Joe said referring to Blok who in fact is aglaring at him.

"Um.. Chill dude I don't want any problem. I'll just go.." The man said as he was going to run away.
"Oh you should, now leave." The man did need to be told twice, and just with that he run away like a little kid.

"Oh its you guys, thank for that." Shakes says awkwardly. When he said he want to meet Supa Strikas again he didn't mean like this.

"Anytime"

"Wait aren't you guys should get going?, I mean is getting pretty late." Shakes said with a clear concert in his voice.

"Our bus broke down so ve got to stay here for a vhile." Klaus said

"Oh very well, I wanna go to one of my favorite ice cream shop. Wanna come with me." Shakes asked gesturing the path to the ice cream shop.
(Sips milk stories include from
'Incorrect Super league' 100% recommend)

"What do you say team?" Dancing Rasta asked receiving a shout of agreement from his teammates."Well then Shakes lead the way"

As they were going they have a long talk with each other it was fun some of it include El matador getting wack behind his back by North Shaw for an attempt to flirt with Shakes, who also receive a whack from Dancing Rasta for not behaving properly. Sound like a dads move if you ask me.

On half on their way there they spot something terrible. Well not so terrible it just Invincible United surrounded with fan.
"Oh oh." Big no says pointing at the group of fans asking for autograph. "Ek!" Shakes squeak as he hide behind Big bo.

"Little dude you okay?" North ask

"Um..You see Skarra may, or may not have tell the team what happened when we first meet and now they're being extra possessive of me.."

"Sh*t."

"Language." (We already know who said that.)

"Vhat are ve gonna do?"

"I have an idea!" El matador said well he shout. The team warily look at him because El matador having an idea? That's weird. But since they still want to hang out with Shakes, they decide to give him a chance.

"Ok so here's the plan...."

BOOM

Cliffhanger for ya 😛
And also sorry if I have not update for long time I just felt unmotivated please comment what team next whoever get the most reply from other people then thats the next chapter