Who are you?

12:34 AM

Silco took over the last drop and shimmer is selling rapidly, no wonder people are afraid of him. I sighed and walked to the last drop whistling some tunes and walking in some type of pattern like the beats in music you know? I arrived and tried pulling on the Last Drop's entrance door but it didnt budge so I kept pulling harder and it still didnt move. I made a small tantrum kicking a soda can away from me and heard a female voice behind me "You know it says push not pull right?" I turned around and saw an attractive tall buffed up woman with a mechanic arm with shimmer flowing into their body. "You look drunk before you even came in the bar." "Shut up I knew you were supposed to push it, I was just testing my strength." I scoffed and heard her giggle as we both walked in.

The music was pretty loud, you could barely hear a word coming from a person's mouth. The tall girl who helped me disappeared i got saddened since she was attractive and didnt ask for her name, I walked and sat on a stool at the bar to clear my mind out. "A shot of Vodka please" I asked and the bartender noded his head and went to make my drink. I sighed and rested my head on the counter table still sad when I didn't get her name and looked at the crowd for attractive people, there weren't any, well they are some but they just aren't my type. The bartender puts my shot of Vodka on the counter infront of me. I chugged it straight away and asked for 2 more shots, the taste of Vodka was still in my mouth and the aftertaste was so bitter. "Hey its you again" The buffed attractive woman sat next to me. My eyes shine when I looked at her "Ah hello..! I didn't really get your name.." "Sevika." She pulled out a cigarrete and huffed it. "Such a pretty name.. Your arm looks cool too" I complimented her with positivity running through my mind, "Heh thanks, it means a lot. How about y-" The bartender served up the 2 shots of vodka and I chugged them both and looked back at her "Y/N" Sevika looked impressed on how I chugged that shot of Vodka I was so proud.

After a while of talking I started to get dizzy, the Vodka was kicking in and completely forgot that 2 shots were my limit I knew i was getting fucked. "You okay? You look pale" "Nah its just the alcohol.." Sevika shook it off and said she was gonna go to the bathroom, she got off her stool and left. Oh boy the Vodka fully kicked in and I was drunk as hell. I got off my stool and wandered around the last drop with hiccups, I saw a staircase leading up to a second floor. I maintaned my balance by holding both my palms on the railings, I arrived at the second floor woohoo! I saw a door opening and barged right in without thinking since you know, im drunk as hell. "Oh hi there *hic*" My vision was blurry but I saw a man at his desk wearing a red suit with a black vest. "Who are you?" The man asked in confusion. "Im y/—" I fell to the floor and passed out.

SILCO POV:

Another day just sitting in my office doing paperwork and organising shipments of shimmer throughout the undercity. The music is so loud downstairs that I can't even focus on my work. The urge it is to get down there and kick everyone out is growing, I look around my room and someone is coming for my door and barged in. "Oh hi there *hic*" I examined their appearance and they didnt look familiar to me, although they looked drunk. "Who are you?" I asked in a low subtle voice. "Im y/—" They fell to the ground and passed out. I stood up from my chair and walked over to them. Their hair was very smooth and silky and their body was in a good shape too, I froze and thought what the hell was I just thinking about. I shook my head and carried them to the fancy red sofa in my office and just layed them there and wait til they wake up. Sevika entered my office and saw the person layed down on the sofa passed out, "I told you to not let people upstairs Sevika." "Sorry Sir I went to the bathroom, I didn't know they would end up this badly.. Poor Y/N" I was confused and looked at Sevika. "Y/N? You know them?" "Sort of, had a drink with her earlier and they kept pulling on the entrance door with a sign that says push." Sevika showed a small smile as she said that. "Forget it, ill take care of what happens when they wake up. Go do your own thing." "Yes sir." Sevika said and left the room. I walk back to my desk and continue doing my paperwork.

3:45 AM

Y/N POV

I wake up lying down on a soft red sofa, my eyes are still blurry but it leaves as I kept them open. I examine the room and see the same man before everything went black, red suit, black vest you know what I mean. I sit up and rub my eyes not knowing what happened and saw it was Silco and im in his office. What did I do? Was I in trouble? Shit hes gonna kill me isnt he? Silco looked at me and saw I was awake and walked over to me, I looked at my hands and saw they were shaking, my whole body was. I saw his shadow reflect on my hands and I look up to him. I get flustered and he raises a brow in confusion, "Im okay now hahaha.. ill make my way home uh thanks goodbye!" I sat up from my seat and head to the door but he grabs my arm preventing me from going anywhere and we make eye contact. He was tall like Sevika I had to look up at him. "Are you sobered up now?" "Yea I am haha.." I laughed it off awkwardly and we just stared at eachother and he let go. I ran out of the office so fast and left the Last Drop and it started raining, I didnt really care and walked back to my small hideout.