Trapped Again

!THREE YEARS HAS PASSED!
Y/N POV

I unwrap a lolipop and put it in my mouth and
get in the car and prepare for the countdown, hands on the steering wheel and the other on the gearshift. "Three, two, one! START!" Flags were raised and I pulled the gearshift onto drive and step on the go pedal. My car was in first place and I look behind me with the rear view mirror, a car was catching up and my lolipop fell. "Fuck!" I was pissed and my car went faster making the car behind me not catch up. I could see the finish line from afar and I open up my car window, stuck my head out and pointed my middle finger to the cars that were behind mine, I managed to pass by the finish line and brake immediately. I hear a knock on my window and I roll it down, "Nice job Y/N, amazing as always." "Yea yea give me the money they placed on the bet." The guy chuckled and gave me the money. I open the car door and step out of my car, "Clean up boys, im heading out." I walked out of the area and went to a small alley way. I knocked on the door three times and the firelight guard let me in, as I walked in someone approached me. Yup it was my boss, Ekko. "Are you done with combat practice?" He asked in a serious tone. "Wha- oh! uhm yea!" "Are you sure you werent racing again?" "Well-" "Y/N I told you to focus on your combat practice." "I know i-" "No excuses, youre training with me." "I am not going-" "Come on." "Damn atleast let me finish my sentences first." He chuckled as he heard that and I walked beside him with annoyance. We sat on a bench with a view of the big tree, "Its pretty." "Just like y- are you kidding me?" I look at him with a cigar in my hands and I chuckle awkwardly. He sighed and I puffed the cigar and blew the smoke onto his face, "Now that is just plain rude." "You took me in 2 years ago, youre at fault here." "I had no choice." "Of course you had a choice." I offered him a cigar and he took one and puffed it. "Can you do something for me?" He asked and I nodded my my head, "Restock our first aid kit shelf." "That means I have to use my money to buy first aid kits!" Ekko laughed and I was annoyed. "Ugh finee!" "It'll cover up for not doing your combat practice." "Okay okay." I dropped my cigar and stomped on it, Ekko did the same thing. We both went our separated ways, I walk to the door and head out to the pharmacy to buy a shit ton of first aid kits.
Some walking later I arrive at the pharmacy, strange , nobody was there. The pharmacy wasnt closed yet. "Hello? Anyone here?" Nobody answered. I notice theres a bell so I click the top of it making it ring, still no answer. The place looked weird too, it was in a small alleyway and I had my gut tells me something is gonna go wrong. I rang on the bell again, "Hello-" Before I could finish my sentence my head was covered with a cloth, I couldnt see anything. I could feel my hands being tied together with rope, "Hey! What the fuck?!" I screamed. Soon enough the person hold onto my arms and dragged me, I couldnt see who they were because of the cloth on my head. "Who the fuck are you?!" I shouted at the person dragging me, Answer me you bi-" My head got hit really hard by a weapon or something. I tried to fight my dizziness so I wouldnt pass out, didnt work too well and soon enough passed out

4-5 HOURS HAS PASSED
I wake up with my hands cuffed to a sofa, they removed the cloth on my head so I look around and see that the place is familiar. "Youre awake." I look at where the voice is coming from, and when I realized where I was, whos voice that was, my heart dropped. The chair turned around, it was Silco. "What do you want from me?" I hissed at him and he stood up slowly walking towards me, I panic and try to get the cuffs off me. I notice Sevika standing near his desk, "Sevika, help me please." "She wont help you, nobody can." He stood infront of me with a dagger in his hand. "What? Are you gonna kill me?" "Depends if you are cooperative." He stabbed the dagger onto the sofa that was near my hand and I flinch a bit. He looked at Sevika signaling her to leave the room, she left the room immediately. "Its been three years and yet you still come and fucking kidnap me, are you obsessed, Silco?" He got enraged when he heard that and took the dagger that was stabbed onto the sofa and pointed it at my throat "Who would be obsessed with a person who does street races for money?" "Yea wonder who molded and traumatized me into doing shit like that to fucking survive in the undercity." I shouted at him and I could feel the dagger getting my pressure onto my throat. "Do not raise your voice at me" "I can do whatever I want bitch- ack!" The pressure on the dagger increased and I can feel my skin tearing."Alright alright, what the fuck do you want from me?" He got close and whispered in my ear, "Work for me" he said in a low tone voice and shivers went down my body. "Fuck you."