Silco's little apprentice

Y/N POV

"I WHAT?!" "I said you agreed to work for me last night." "I WAS DRUNK!" "And yet you still signed the contract" Silco got a paper from his drawer and showed it to me, my signature was on there. "Whatever, Ekko is pr-" I stop at my tracks in exposing who my boss is, he looked at me in curiosity. "Who is Ekko?" He asked in an annoyed tone, I gulped and just lied down on the red fancy sofa of his and ignoring the question. "I am waiting for an answer." "Nobody." "Mhm" He nodded sarcastically knowing that it wasn't just nobody. "What am I even going to do for you?" "You'll be checking other papers that are useless for me." I sat up and looked at him, "Thats it? You couldn't asked Sevika to do it?" "Sevika is my guard, not some sort of desk worker." I walked to his desk and slammed my palms on it.

"I'm more than just a little desk worker." "Are you saying you want to do more?" "That is not wha-" He pulls me closer with my shirt collar, "You will have this position whether you like it or not, understood?" I couldn't talk, it's like my lips were sewed and I was trembling in fear, the hell? This hasn't ever happened before and I promised myself I wouldn't be like this again. After a few seconds of silence I nodded my head and he let go, "How weak can you possibly be?" I stood there with more fear in my body while a wave of nostalgia hits me, the same sentence my father said to me before leaving my family behind, hitting and insulting me everday I had to put up with. "What are you standing there for?" I snap back into reality, "Theres no useless papers right now are there?" He looked at me and pointed at the pile of papers on the coffee table near the sofa with a pen ontop. I walk to the sofa and look at the papers, "Wheres my room?" "Room?" "Yea, a room for me to sign these." Seconds later he laughs a bit, "You're sharing this office with me." I look at him and he smiles a bit mocking me, I crack my knuckles and begin checking the papers. Some of them were torn, old, crumbling, I could see why Silco told me to check on them. I seperate them in 3 sides, one side is for the torn and old papers, one side is for the parchments, and one side for the neat ones.

An hour later Sevika barges in the room, "Morning Sevika." "Heyy Morning sugar." I smile a bit and Silco snaps his fingers getting Sevika's attention. "What is it?" "Sir I have some updates on the firelights." She closed the door behind her and walked to his desk and looked at me. "Geez I didn't know you would be some sort of desk worker." I looked at her annoyed "Shut the fuck up" "Sorry Sugar, anyway on what I was saying, the firelights are planning to mess with the shipments around next week." "Is that so?" Silco said. I got worry a bit hoping that Ekko would be okay, "They know you took Y/N." "They know Y/N?" He asked in frustration and confusion. Shit shit shit, he was gonna find out. "Yes sir, i am also guessing that the leader of the firelights was Y/N's boss." He looked at me and grinned a bit, I check and organize the papers faster in worries, my head was sweating it felt like everything was getting hotter and hotter. "You may go now." "Yes sir." Sevika looked at me and observed my body, "So the rumor of you covered in hickies is true huh." "Im not some sort of slut." "I know." Sevika left the office I sigh in relief in calming down a bit.

Silco walked to me from his desk and sat down, I start trembling again, Why was I scared of him? I wasnt scared of him 3 years ago so why now? What is making me fear him? "So you work for the firelights." "What about it?" I asked while I organizing the papers. "Ekko is the name of your boss correct?" He asked smiling a bit, I gulp not answering, A moment of silence with sounds of the papers shuffling and being organized, At the corner of my eye I can see him get frustrated. "Look at you so weak." I mocked him and he got angry and pinned me down on the sofa. "I see that I have to do this the hard way." He wrapped his right hand around my neck, choking me, I tried to push him off me but no use. "Tell me, is he your boss?" I didn't answer and continued trying to grasp for air, his hand around my neck grew tighter every second, I whimper and cry for help trying to remove his hand around my neck. "Answer me." I nodded my head quickly and he let go of me, I grasp for air exhaling and inhaling. He slicked his hair back "I'll kill him." "No you a-" "It's either I kill you or him." "Then kill me." "How sweet sacrificing yourself for others, Well thats too bad that I already sent someone to kill him." My heart dropped, shattered into pieces, sure he was my boss but he was like my bestfriend off work. "Spare him please, ill stay here and work long as you want." I got on my knees and begged. "Hm? As long as I like?" He grabbed my jaw making me look at him. "Yes sir." "Deal." He smirked at me.