Guess ill be here for a while

Y/N POV
(Btw only one hand is handcuffed to y/n')

"Work for me or I have to do it the hard way." More pressure on my throat was added, "What exactly is the hard way?" I muffled and he smiled a bit. "I'll kill you." "No you won't." "Yes I will." "You're too scared to kill me, you'll be filled with guilt afterwards. Mark my words, You know nothing about me Silco." I smiled at him since his threats weren't working on me, he finally let go of his dagger and stood up. "You have a day to change your decision otherwise youre leaving this place dead." He walked to the door and left the room, the door was closed shut harshly. I sigh in relief and relax my posture, suddenly I hear a key clinking near the door. It took me a few seconds to realize they were going to lock me in Silco's office, "Are you actually gonna lock me in here?!" I yelled and no response but footsteps walking away from the door. I get up and walk to Silco's desk but immediately get stopped since im still handcuffed to the sofa bed frame, "For the love of fucking god." I walk back to the sofa and try to take it off. No use, im stuck. I had an idea but it really wasnt a good one, I may sound like a crazy ass maniac but it could work. I covered my thumb with my left hand and applied pressure on the joint.
CRACK!

I gulp down my saliva trying not to freak out and slowly slid the handcuffs off my right hand, well what do you know it worked. I look at my thumb and shivers go down my spine, I put my thumb back in its old place and I look around the office for a lockpick. I see some paper on his desk and I sat on his chair looking at the papers, most of it was shimmer business and shit and saw a paper full of scribbles and drawings. My name was written all over on the paper, that man was fucking obsessed and I chuckled a bit. Some time has passed and im reading a book I got from the shelf in his office, pretty boring. I look at the clock and see its 9:12pm, what time was it when I got here? I got up and start kicking down the door hoping the door would unlock somehow.

KICK! CLACK! CLACK! THUD!

I was getting tired and I did one last kick, the door opened and I lost my balance and fell to the floor. The music loud its like I was gonna go deaf, I checked the door lock and it looks like a I broke it. I sighed and got up and went down the stairs. I havent drank alcohol in a while and didnt see Silco around so why not give it a try after so long? I walk up to the bar and sat down. "3 shots of vodka please." The bartender nodded and went to make the shots. I look around, there I was, sitting in the same place where I got humiliated by some jerk asshole. The bartender served me the shots and I chug three of them one by one in matter of seconds. "Give me 3 more please" The bartended nodded his head. I thought my alcohol shots limit was 2 but I guess it changed, 3 more shots were served and I chugged them all. The aftertaste of bitter alcohol were stuck in my throat but I didnt mind, The music got louder and the lights changed into some sort of disco rainbow, the colors were changing really fast making me get drunk faster. I tried snapping myself out of it but drunk me took over, I headed over to where people were dancing so Silco wouldnt see me if he was here. I was dancing with some rando, "Whats your name slut?" I was infiurated with the name he gave me but I ignored it, I just wanted to have fun once in my life again. "Y/N." "Pretty name for a slut" The guy I was dancing with kissed my hand, starting to suck on it. People were noticing and giving us weird stares, I didnt really care. "Hey! Share that slut of yours with us too!" A person said and a couple more dudes started agreeing with him. They all lined up and started taking turns giving me hickeys, they were all over. My arms, neck, hands, I was so tired and drunk I couldnt even stand up. I can see them laughing at me with all their marks on my body until I hear a gunshot, it stood out with the music. "Piss off." I heard in a low subtle voice. Everyone ran out of the Last Drop and I saw a man kneel down to me, look who it was, Silco.  "Get up." He said while lending me a hand, "I can help myself" "Alright then." He walked away and sat on the stairs watching me, I scoffed and got up. I couldnt walk in a straight line its like im doing zig-zag walk, I could hear Silco laugh a bit and he walks over to me. "Need help?" "Yea yea whatever." He wraps his hand around my waist assisting me, I take a deep breath and walk slowly up the stairs. "Quite nice isnt it?" "I guess." We made it up the stairs and into his office, I sat down on the sofa with a sigh of relief. "How did you manage to get free from the handcuffs?" He asked in curiosity. "I dislocated my thumb" I giggled like a drunkard. He looked at me "Are you serious?" "Mhm." He sat next to me and lit a cigar. "You really reek the smell of alcohol." "Whatever." He puffed a cigarette, I was just sitting there, drunk and having no idea what to do. It was an awkward silence befween me and Silco, out of boredom I took the cigarrete from his lips and puffed it right onto his face. I can see him slightly angry but wont do anything about it, "Awh are you mad because I took your cigarrete?" "Quiet."  I crawled and straddled on his lap, I was so drunk I didnt know what I was doing. He looked at me confused "What is this?" I didnt answer and just puffed the cigarrete onto his face again. "Why are you nice all of a sudden?" He asked. "Are you not taking the hint?" "No..?" "Ill work for you."