Character Info: (Y/N) Winters

Biological Information:

Name: (Y/N) Winters

Age: 29-32 (RE7) [2014/2017]
                 36 (RE8/Village) [2021]
Hair Color: (H/C)
Eye Color: (E/C)
Gender:
Female
Height: 5'9
Date Of Birth: 1985
Species: Human
Status: Alive (Missing)

Professional Info:

Occupation: Army (???-2005)
                            BSAA Agent (2005- )

Other Information:

Family: Unnamed Father
                 Unnamed Mother
                 Unnamed Brother
                 Ethan Winters (Husband)

==============================================================

Early/Current Info: You were born and raised within Raccoon City, lucky for you, your family had moved away from the small town when your father had gotten a job elsewhere so you didn't really go through the horrors of the horrifying events. But even so, once the truth was exposed that kicked started your interest in stoping Bio-Terror from going on further...though mostly you kept it to yourself considering no one in your family approved of such jobs so to appease them you instead became a soldier.

It wasn't until after you had met Ethan that when you began dating and would later marry you had soon honourably discharged from the Army when Chris Redfield approached you with joining the BSAA due to your skills on undercover missions. Accepting this without a second thought you knew finally your dream was gonna come true when from then on you'd be fighting Bio-Terror officially.

2005 until now you had been working with the BSAA and became a special agent of their own, well respected among your fellow colleagues, though the guilt and regret of not informing Ethan of your true job always ate away at you. But your fear of putting him in more danger than he already could possibly be in just being with you continued to take over so each time you would try to tell him you just couldn't and changed the subject.

You had hoped to inform him of the truth until it would've been too late but...in the end, you couldn't cause when you go missing...it had already been much too late to inform him of the complete truth as your husband will stop at nothing to find you and have you in his arms again as usual.

                        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BSAA Report: I've been recently given the position to monitor a subject for a few experiments, after years of failure finally one has been successful. She's an E-Type Bio-Weapon called Eveline, a little girl made to look like a 10-year-old child for easy infiltration.

Though her obsession with family does call for worrisome...

However since her birth and further research things have been getting tense so she is being prepared to be transported to a safe house for hiding, Agent Droney and I are tasked with shipping her off to said safe house.

Using her obsession with family Droney and I was ordered to pretend to be the girl's parents, to be honest, it makes me a bit uncomfortable to do this but in order to make sure my position isn't compromised I must keep the act up and continue to relay information for HQ.

I just hope soon this will be all over and I can finally go home to my beloved husband.

                              -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Letter Ethan Finds: I'm so sorry Ethan, I didn't want things to end up like this...I hope if you find this or anything I leave behind that you could forgive me...I wanted to tell you but...I couldn't, I didn't want you to get involved and then lose you...

But I think it might be too late...I'm sorry, I love you.