Chapter 11

**Your Memories**
                                                                 **3 Years Ago**

At first, you found yourself in a room within the ship, Alan was not looking good at all. Things weren't already going well since Eveline had decided to attack the ship, it would seem as if she infected him during that as well when he attempted to calm her down. The worst possible thing to happen just did.

And that was your worst fear while undercover.

"It serves me right. It's my fault she got out." Alan replied after you had helped him on a couch to rest on.
"Yeah, it is your fault. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna let you die." You agreed.
"She didn't attack you?" Alan asked.
"No. It's part of her imprinting protocol. I can't believe this is happening." You sighed.
"Here, that it. It has her tissue samples. You find her--you fix this." Alan tells you handing over a small vital to you.

Standing up you checked the codex on your wrist to locate where Eveline could've gone to, before leaving the room you grabbed your guns and knife before you left the room. Honestly, this was now time for you to be out of undercover and finally put a stop to this. Though you did worry about how strong this was so you weren't clear if things would turn out well enough.

'I don't think this will be easy at all...then again what mission that involves bio-terror is?' You thought.

Exiting the room you carefully walked down the halls of the ship, though what bothered you a lot was how silent things were...any with your experiences with Bio-Terror that usually didn't mean anything good at all, then again with this strain of Bio-Terror was on a whole other level it was something you weren't familiar with and were a bit glad to be undercover so that the BSAA could be prepared for this.

Though the thing was now you needed to send an SOS without being caught, you just hoped things weren't as bad as it looked like but in all honesty, you were expecting it to be. These jobs were never easy and you never asked it to be.

After walking for a bit you briefly checked the codex on your wrist and realized she was close, good now you can either put a complete stop to her or calm her the hell out cause this wasn't looking good at all. However, when you entered the ship's kitchen you grew horrified at the sight of what was there.

Instantly you knew things were gonna get ugly fast, so you had to inform Alan about your findings to warn him ahead of time to not get the element of surprise.

"How's it going?" Alan asked over the phone.
"She's vomiting. Far more in excess of her body mass." You replied.
"Oh great. We're gonna be seeing a lot more of her ugly friends if this keeps up. Alright, we need to find her and fast. This is getting out of hand." Alan tells.
"Agreed." You replied hanging up.

'Then why the fuck make her like this? Honestly...I'll never understand people who thrive on making BOW's...' You thought.

Exiting the kitchen you then went from room to room to search for Eveline but so far no luck, even so, you gathered whatever supplies you could need in your search as well as gunned down a few of Eveline's new friends she created that were around the ship. Though it wasn't until you came to the elevator that you watched her run inside.

"Evie!" You shouted.

But she ignored you and quickly used the elevator to go down, possibly creating more new friends in the process as well. Using the elevator proved to be a bit of a chore as one of her molded friends dropped down though honestly, it was rather easy to kill and use the elevator for a little bit taking it all the way to the bottom floor of the ship.