chapter.3

Viyas pov:

"Seriously?! You just left in the middle of the night to go watch that fuckin bird fuck his hot wifey?!"

The walls shake as I screamed out my frustration, I threw my plate full of food at dabi, not really giving a fuck about his dont be wasteful rule. It instantly burning into blue flame and designating before it hit him.

"Tsk' V.....I'm not getting you anymore food.....wait....you just called her hot."

I blinked my eyes, tilting my head away, it wasn't hard to tell, she was bangin. Dabi smirked in that hot, yet scary way I loved, flicking his cigarette to his feet and stepping on it.

"He's worried. He's sending his wife away so he can plan how to stop you from leaking information. "

I raised an eyebrow at Dabi and shook my head, jumping from the bar stool I sat at. The damn things hurt my ass anyways, I preferred to stand, at least here I did. The building looked like it could fall at any moment even though it had all its walls. There was still something about it that just screamed, I'm going to crumble. I knew there wasn't any point in arguing with Touya, but "Dabi" he had to keep up this 'I don't give a shit about anything persona' in front of the others, and I liked to poke at it.

Something about getting under his skin just for him to rip me apart later gave me a thrill sense we joined the LOV.

"First of all, Aly isn't going anywhere. She wouldn't give into ke....Hawks. Secondly, I don't give a fuck what he's worried about! Fuck him and the plan! Don't ever go watch them like that again, it's creepy."

The door to the bar slammed open, Shigaraki covered in blood and dirt strolled inside, his expression was never one that was pleasant, at least not around me.

Glaring directly at me with those damn red eyes. Kurogiri grabbing Shigaraki's arm, stopping him from doing something, what I wasn't sure. Dabi instantly stood in front of me with his hands covered in flames.

Ready to take on sir crusty as they tend to do often. Never actually fighting more so showing off, rather that was because they really didn't want to fight or if it was because they were always stopped,
I don't know.

"Calm down. All of you. My children should get along, or at least pretend to for their father's sake. "

The light of the TV flickers on, I had almost forgotten it even existed, even if the small box tv was a eye sore, I tried to forget that our lort and savior a.o.f. would just pop up on the damn thing whenever he felt like it. The shielded face comes on, like a damn endermen I was never prepared for it, everyone stops and stares at the TV, Dabi extinguishes his flame and sat at the bar, pull me by my hips down to the stool in front of him, from behind, he wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder, I didn't have to look at him to know he was staring daggers at the tv. Kurogiri let's go of Shigaraki making his way over to the bar, he instantly starts pouring drinks. Shigaraki shoves one of his hands into his pocket, lifting the other one to pull the hand covering off his face.

"Master, what can we do for you?"

Shigaraki asked nonchalantly, as if there wasn't about to be a full-blown brawl in the middle of the bar just ten seconds ago. The TV static flickers and suddenly All For One is no longer on the screen, but standing in the middle of the bar. He looks from Shigaraki, or his head was tilted in his direction, I could never tell what or who he was looking at. He made his way over to where Dabi and I sat, Dabi pulled me firming back into him, as if he knew if he didn't I'd do something stupid, which he wouldn't have been wrong. I don't like being uncomfortable, and that was something this man made most people.