chapter. 6

VIYAS POV:

slowly opening my eyes, the room was still completely dark, my body was sore.
The sheets were warm against my naked body thought so that was nice, but something felt off. The last thing I remembered was crying in Touya's arms while he bathed me, sitting up, I let my eyes adjust to the darkness. A slight strip of light peered through the bathroom door, I could see the room better now that my eyes had adjusted, my rage last night stopped me from noticing where we were, now in a new room, clearly not the hide out, holding the sheet to my chest. I stood, wrapping the sheet around my body the best I could without making too much noise. Taking a few silent steps towards the bathroom.

"No shig...she's good."

Touyas voice echoed off the tile walls inside the bathroom, he spoke low enough it was still hard for me to hear him to well, it didn't sound like he was trying to speak low enough to hide what he was saying, but low enough it was slightly hard to understand him fully. I didn't like it when Touya kept secrets which he hardly did, or at least I don't think he would hide shit from me, there was no reason too. We were always together, I felt he could feel my emotions before I even felt them myself, more often than not.

"No, she doesn't know, she will continue to not know as long as you keep your mouth shut and stop getting pissy with her every two seconds. she uses her quirk on you the mission will be blown."                                                       

I rolled her eyes, staring at the door, this man really has the nerve, don't he? My blood started to boil, mentally kicking myself for just praising my 'oh so loving and trustworthy boyfriend' for him to just prove the opposite. Asshole, I should kick this door in and kick his ass, of course I don't, I took a step closer to the door, trying to see if I could hear anything Shigaraki was saying. Only for the bathroom to fall completely silent, I was so focused on the door handle, thinking about pushing it open and demand the phone and demand answers. Nut something in me begged to turn around, that little voice saying 'it's better to not know. go back to bed. let him wake you up with his normal kiss to the forehead and tell you it's time to get up, do whatever crazy plan or mission he had going on for the day. Of course, I wasn't doing that, I stopped at about arm's length away from the door now. I hadn't noticed the shadow under the door moved closer.

"you know I don't like it when you snoop around mouse."

The door to the bathroom suddenly opening, my eyes flashed up to see Dabi now standing in the doorway, looking down at me with a bored expression. My eyes narrow as his usual sly smirk tugged at his lips, smug bastard. He leaned against the frame, pulling his clove cigarettes out of his sweatpants pockets, opening he box and one out, putting it too his lips. I was always so mesmerized by his flames, his quirk, chaotic and brilliant. Matching him perfectly, fuck this man and his literal hotness, I had always loved everything about him. even now. As he stood in front of me, breaking the one promise I told myself, if he broke, I would leave him. Lie. He was always so good at telling me everything I needed to know, even things I didn't want to hear, but he knew I needed to hear. He raised one of his ringed fingers to the tip of the cigarette and lit it. never taking his eyes off me, was he really lying and being all secretive. If not than what the fuck was that conversation about. 

"What were you and Shiggy talking about?"

He took a long drag from his cig letting the flame on his finger go out and resting his hands on the brim of his pants. Eyeing me up and down, as if he could see my naked body through to sheet. Smoke came out of his nose, I could tell he was debating on what to say as if he needed to choose his words carefully.  Taking a step back, I stepped on the sheet making it lower slightly. I watched his blue eyes drift down to my exposed tits.

"A mission, Now get your ass in this bathroom so we can take a shower. you smell like sex and smoke."

I glared up at him, holding the sheet tighter to me, like he couldn't just burn it off of me if he wanted too. Just as I that thought came, I tried to read him, he looked as if he was choosing what to say, to not lie but also be as vague as possible, or just tell me the truth. I looked down seeing a small blue flame at the base of the sheet, yep saw that fucking coming. dropping the sheet immediately, wrapping my arms around my chest, pushing them up, jumping over the flame as it grew in size. in seconds the sheet had burned completely and became nothing but ash in seconds, standing there naked, I huffed, annoyed and stormed up too him, he really needs to stop fucking with me, glaring into his eyes. Touya took another hit from his cig and blew smoke down into my face, he wonders why I smell like smoke all the time, he stepped sideways, as if to let me pass. Taking the hint, I walked past him, without saying anything else. Just as I passed him, there was a loud crack. fallowed by a painful sting, he smacked my left ass cheek, followed by the smell of burning flesh, it all happened so damn fast, I turned my head to the side, looking back at him from, the mirror, right as the flame on his palm went out. A burned handprint to be left on my pale skin. Looking from the mirror to him, he really do like pissing me off.