chapter. 14

Alys Pov.

I threw a vase across the room. It smacked the wall, instantly shattering. My man was petty, but I only liked it when he did fucked up shit to me. And only in the bedroom, who the fuck was he to play mind games like that with another hoe.

"You said you was going to get dinner, Where in that sentence did you say anything about going to the hospital to deliver a fake baby shower invite. We haven't even been to the doctor yet to confirm this. And you left me here hungry."

I huffed, watching him strip out of his normal get-up. I was so very much pissed. But that view, and these hormones. He took his glasses, jacket, and shirt off first. Leaving his tan cargo pants to hang low on his hips.

"I should have recorded it. It was hilarious. I would have just killed her, but Eraser wouldn't leave. Right now, she thinks all heroes were involved or at least know the truth. I don't think that's going to change anytime soon."

I watched him from my spot in the center of our bed, baffled, bewildered, stunned, he carried on about Viya. He had his hair pulled back with one of my hair bands. Applying his fash cream and fuck if i know what else. I looked around to see if there was anything in reaching distance I could throw at him again. The only thing I had now was pillows. And that wasn't about to do nearly enough damage.

"So you really just gonna keep talking about another bitch like I'm not sitting right here huh? That's fine."

I got off the bed, my nightstand open, and over to the bathroom doorway in less than a second. Just as fast, he had my wrist in his hand, twisting the tazor I had out, aiming for his neck. His other hand was now around my throat. Lifting me up in the air.

"You get so jealous, still. With my ring on your finger and my child in your stomach. You, still, get jealous."

I couldn't tell what emotion he was going for, but I was more focused on the air, not going into my lungs to think too hard about it. Instead of letting me go and crumble to the floor like he normally would. When he choked me out like this, he brought me just low enough for my toes to touch the ground, and he smashed his lips against mine, and I saw stars. Before I had the chance to pass out I was released. And there was the floor. I gasped and choked for air. As I look up at him with tear filled eyes.

"If you wanted to fuck that's all you had to say..."

He tsked, stepping over me. The fucking urge to trip him was real, But I didn't want to be pregnant when I died.. So I made the choice not to. Keigo walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind him. And locked it. Of course, he had to do that dumb shit right when a wave on nausea hit.

By the time I made it to the downstairs bathroom and emptied my breakfast,
I no longer could hear the shower going. I washed my mouth out and used one of the spared toothbrushes to get the disgusting taste out of my mouth. Pausing why turned around seeing Keigo standing in the doorway.

"The brats already doing one hell of a job on you, isn't it?"

I glared at him. How fast I could go from turned on to beyond pissed off was annoying and giving me whiplash.

"Well, 'it' is yours. And this is just the beginning, so I hope you're ready for it to get worse."

I stood to my feet, wobbling, of course. Because fuck having any balance right after throwing up I guess. I took a step forward and tripped, stumbling forward into Keigos chest. With one arm, he lifted me to my feet. With the other, using his hand, he cupped my jaw, pushing my cheeks together. Making my lips pucker out.

"And just like 'it', you're mine. Everything about you two is mine. Down to the fucking cell."

Before I could retort he had my back pinned against the open door, and my legs wrapped around his waist. Our tongues danced, fighting for domance. Of course, Keigo won. The pressure to my back left and I could feel we were moving. He didn't remove his lips from mine even for a second until my back hit the bed, and my legs were in the air, held far apart by two feathers.