chapter. 4

VIYA POV:

I stumbled to my feet as Hawks dropped me from his shoulder, I didn't expect him to be gentle, but I didn't ask to be here for him to be throwing me around like a rag doll, luckily, I only landed on my ass, not that I had a far fall. The man being only five foot something... He was still taller than me, but nowhere near as tall as my bacon bits...who was probably going to kick my ass for being taken so easily, or whatever excuse he's gonna use.

"Fuckin asshole"

I shoved him away from me, looking around taking in the familiar forest line. This place is so familiar, it brings me bake to memories I haven't thought about in a very long time. 

"Shit....ugh I don't want to be here....let's make this quick. I can't...."

Hawks grabbed me by my arms with both hands stabilizing me. Gross. This mf keeps touching me, I stared down at his hand for a moment. Trying to wrap my head around why he felt the need to be so touchy.

"Calm down V. This isn't then and they aren't here."

I pulls away, walking towards the tree line, looking at him from over my shoulder, one thing this man has and its the balls, that's something that hasn't changed that's for sure.

"Again....let's make this quick and Keigo. Stop fucking touching me. We aren't friends, given the chance I'd kill you the way you thought you killed me all them years ago."

I pulled my hood over my head, pulling the face mask out from my pocket.
Taking a deep breath, I make my way through the trees and to the gate, not bothering to see if Hawks is still fallowing me, of course the feathered fuck was still back there. Now that I'm thinking about it, I really could have done this all on my own. Finding a hole in the courtyard fence and slipping through with ease....this has been way to easy, but maybe it's because this building is abandoned..

"You know I could have just lifted you to the roof."

Hawks says landing next to me on the other side of the gate with his hands in his pockets, I rolls my eyes at him, shooing away his hand as he tried to place it on my shoulder.

"You've touched me one to many times today."

 I repeated myself, something that was becoming annoying, I shouldn't have to tell him to fuck off this many times. He chuckled shoving his hands in his pockets casually, as if he knew what was about to come...and like on que my heart starts to race as they come to the side door. It was getting to real. Being here was like walking back into my own personal hell. I stared at the blue handles that lead inside for a moment before opening the door, I wished it was Dabi that came with me. I really do, I wanted to get this over with sooner rather than later, knowing the plan required it to be Keigo put a sour taste in my mouth in the first place.
We made our way through the halls, occasionally one of Hawks feathers would fly around surveying the area ahead or cutting the lines to cameras.

"How is it you remember this place so well?"

Hawks asked in a deadpan tone, I looked up at him raising an eyebrow, he was either taunting me or this was some stupid attempt at small talk. which both were annoying to me. I hate him so much. 

"You tell me, how is this place still standing after your friends destroyed it? It looks like nothing happened....kinda sus don't you think?"

I answered his question with a question, not giving into whatever, he was trying to play at. He couldn't stop his smile. but instantly frowned, probably remembering something here as well. good, I'm happy some shitty memories still stuck in that bird brain of his. Feel the trauma, though his wasn't anywhere near as bad as mine or Touyas.

"What if what you think happened.... didn't actually happen? That you were only made to think this place was destroyed-"

I raised my hand, waving it back and forth. He looked down at me confused, like we weren't breaking into a fucking building and should pay attention. I point down a hall, then to my lips. shushing him. There was sounds of footsteps and the sounds of muffled talking. Looking around, I see a familiar door, signaling for him to fallow me. where this door leads I can't remember really, just that it was mostly always unlocked. I slowly walked in making sure the door doesn't slam behind us as Hawks just fallows like a puppy.