Chapter. 10

ALY'S POV:

I had been fiddling with this bottle of water sitting in front of me a solid hour, we got back to overhauls mansion, and he took Viya to the basement or some shit. I was still pissed at her for playin with me, I had found out she was at HPSC, after our first yoga class together and instantly knew who she was, one would think she would remember the only non-Japanese person with a fuckin Hijab on but whatever, I used that to my advantage. As I have done with my stupid, but cute bird-brained husband for years. Luckily, he never saw me there, Viya had, though. A lot, I just hope I'm there when she remembers.

"Ayyye. baby bird, are you actually going to drink the water or just stare at it?"

Keigo bringing me out of my damn daydream, I'm so bored. Luckily, Kai offered me a shower and clean clothes. Being in the splash zone of his handy work was gross. I smile up to my man as he approached, leaning my head back, he leaned down and gave me a kiss, pulling me up from my chair and taking the seat, sitting me in his lap before our lips parted. And just like that I'm fuckin wet. Not sure how he turned me on just by this simple act but I'll go with it. Probably the hormones, which reminds me what Viya had told me about me being pregnant. Doing the calculations in my head I'd only be about four weeks and three days. My period was normally late, so I never questioned it. Keigo looked like he was about to say something but leaned into me, sniffing my neck. Pulling away slightly, looking at him confused.

"Why do you smell different?"

Looking at him dumbfounded, wondering what he could be smelling on me, considering today's events it was easy enough to brush off. Which I am for sure going to do. Though I did want to question him. Tapping his cheek with my palm I gave him Eskimo kisses, my pierced nose gently rubbing against his, he sighed and what I could have sworn was a growl. pulling back, I leaned my elbow on the table. His eyes narrowed looking down at me, he didn't say anything cocky this time. That as shocking. I Had about two seconds to fix his attitude before my ass couldn't walk for a month. Not that that would be a bad thing, but I never back down from being a pain in the ass, and I wasn't about to start now.

"Boy did you just fuckin growl at me? I don't know Keigo, maybe it the amount of blood I was covered in an hour ago, or the smell of that building that was coming down around us or-"

He grabbed my cheek, squishing them together, my lips puckered out. leaning into me, he brushed his lips against mine, suddenly I could feel his out hand on my knee, it slid up my thigh, pushing up the short skirt, Gasping as I felt his middle and index finger press against my pussy, luckily Kai didn't have any women's underwear, I would have refused to put them on anyways. Keigo's grip on my cheeks became tighter, I whined slightly from the pressure.

"No no. you smell like someone else, like he had his scent in you. I can smell it through your skin. another male is seeping from your pours."

It took me a solid ten seconds to figure out what the hell he could be talking about and then it clicked. He just gave us the strangest gender reveal for our baby ever. Oh, I was going to have fun with this. He's going to beat my ass for it, but it will be totally worth it. If I just rambled out 'oh? you mean our son? you're jealous of someone who don't even got fingers yet?' as cocky and on brand as that would be, no he might ruin my fun. So, again I played stupid. He released my face to let me talk, rubbing my jaw I inhaled. Keigo slowly nodded, waiting on me to continue, I was already getting on his nerves. Good, that's what he gets for letting them snatch me up in the first place.

"Well, you took so damn long, and I was so frustrated from my perfect surprise party being ruined, I needed some attention. And well, my loving husband was off playing hero for some other hoe. so I- Keigo stop! Put me down! I was jokin!"