12-12

so they were taking things slow in the beginning and that was okay for Taehyung because if he had learned something from these past 11 days, it was that despite his strong outer appearance you had to handle Jungkook with a lot of care. and since the older had probably the biggest crush ever on the boy, he tried really hard.

yesterdays blind date plan actually worked. when he woke up the next morning, Taehyung still couldn't believe it. it was a small victory for the older and cleared some things out of the way. but how the fuck was he supposed to take on that transition from just roommates to - dating? he laid on his bed, staring at the ceiling. should he go to the other's room and wake him up? make him coffee? everything had a completely different feeling and meaning now. todays activity was a sleigh ride - did that mean it was an official date now? Taehyung's eyes widened - should he kiss him after their first date? or would that be too fast? he rubbed his eyes. he really didn't want to mess this up. what if today turned out super weird and awkward and it completely ruins the atmosphere in their dorm? he was totally overthinking this, right? right? he just needed some coffee, to wake his brain up and get it to think rationally again. it's gonna be fine!

the coffee didn't really help. the moment Jungkook got out of his room and joined Taehyung on the couch, the older nearly choked on it. was Jungkook looking even better than he did the past week? was that even possible? was he taking todays activity as a date and made himself look nice because of that? Taehyung really had to get himself together.

when they got to said sleigh ride place, they were met with their carriage driver, an old man that smoked pipes. and while the two covered themselves in a blanket on the carriage, trying to warm up, he asked them if they were some of those "weird gay kids". he seemed like a sweet old man (besides that question) and Taehyung didn't want to ruin the ... uuuhm date? so while the older laughed it off and said "no, no not us" with that charming voice of his, he took Jungkook's hand under the blanket and gave it a reassuring squeeze. the younger's ears immediately heated up and as we know that Taehyung was addicted to shy Jungkook and an absolute mean motherfucker, he took it a step further, pulled their hands out from under the blanket and gave Jungkook's a quick peck. the driver didn't notice but it got the younger squealing and going all crazy.

Taehyung though, he was happy. he never cared much for other people's opinion on him. and since the carriage driver was looking forward, he couldn't see them anyway.