24-12

i don't think i have to tell you what more happened on the 23rd of december. in the end, Taehyung didn't need all of the 24 days to get closer to Jungkook and to get to know him better. now he was waking up besides him, holding him in his arms. a dream Taehyung had since he had moved into the dorm with the younger.

"i thought we said no gifts? because of the secret santa thing?"

Jungkook looked at the older with big eyes as Taehyung helped him put on the silver bracelet he gifted him. the older just shrugged his shoulders.

"i saw it in the store and thought of you."

"but now i feel bad because i didn't get you anything."

"you are my christmas gift."

Jungkook snorted and hit Taehyung's arm who rubbed it afterwards but the older had to laugh as well. today, for whatever reason, he kept on saying really sappy things.

"stop saying all this cringy shit, that's not how i know you."

they laughed again and Jungkook's gaze went back to the bracelet. he let the silver material move between his fingers. it looked good on him, exactly how Taehyung had imagined it.

"thank you though... it's - very pretty."

the older leaned over to give the younger a peck on the lips. they were still in Taehyung's bed, Jungkook in one of the older's shirts, sitting close with the blanket draped around them. they had eaten breakfast already but went back to bed again, since they had no plans for today. the two got a little lost in kissing until Taehyung wrapped his arm around the younger's waist, trying to pull him closer while Jungkook pushed him gently away by his chest.

"wait - i need a time out ... my ass still hurts."

this time Taehyung snorted before falling backwards on the bed. he was laughing while Jungkook smiled embarrassed, his cheeks tinted rosy. his lips formed a pout, confused why the older was still laughing and wouldn't let him know why.

"what is it? why are you laughing?"

"we were just kissing koo ... what are you always so fast for? daamn babe ... i'm starting to think that you're actually the horny one in our relationship and not me."

Jungkook hit the older again before hiding his red cheeks in Taehyung's chest, laying on top of him. the older was still chuckling while he rubbed gently over his back, giving him kisses on the top of his head.

"i really like you ... you know?"

"yeah i kinda got a hint of that over the last 24 days."

it still surprised Taehyung how the younger could go from an embarrassed pout to a sassy remark in less than a second. he huffed as the younger turned in his arms to look at him, his eyes a little more serious than before.

"i - i really like you too."

"yeah i kinda got a hint of that yesterday, maaan you couldn't keep your hands off of me."

and Taehyung was chuckling again, at the pout that was back on the younger's lips. he flicked against it with his fingers before he gently ruffled his hair. the older bit his lip when the words made their way to his tongue but he had to ask.

"was it - was it okay though?"

the older would never admit it, but his chest felt a little lighter when Jungkook nodded. because even he, who had a lot more experience, was a bit scared he might have done something the younger didn't like. he played it cool though, a smile forming on his lips.

"but just so you know, babe, i got nooo problem with you being horny, i mean there's no need to hold back on that when you're with me, you know..."

"oh my god, Taehyung!"