16-12

Taehyung leaned on the countertop with his head propped up on his hands. it was the same setting as on the 2nd of december, back when they were baking. Jungkook was stirring up the frosting for their gingerbread house and Taehyung gave up on distracting himself. now, he stood besides the younger and watched him mix the ingredients in a bowl, openly and freely admiring Jungkook's arm muscles as they flex. good god, he was down bad. but he knew Jungkook was enjoying this, 100%. the sly smile on his lips whenever Taehyung looked up.

"okay, i think it's done."

"really? i think, i need to go just a liiitle longer..."

and Jungkook gripped the whisk and bowl way too hard until the veins on his arms were visible. they were both laughing only moments later. Taehyung slowly followed one if the veins with his thumb until he slapped the younger's arm.

"were did my shy Jungkookie go?"

"i thought you were quite enjoying the show?"

"oh shut up."

they went over to the kitchen isle where Taehyung had prepared the gingerbread house and candy for decorating. the older had laid out everything in nice bowls, super clean and neat and oh my, it only took them a couple minutes to turn it into a complete mess. not just on the countertops but also on the floor and themselves. there was frosting on nearly everything and candy laying around everywhere. while decorating, they used every opportunity to somehow touch each other and it was absolutely obvious (to the both of them). when Taehyung would stand behind the younger and look over his shoulder or when Jungkook playfully smeared some frosting on the older's face. it took them pretty long until they finished the house. not only because they were distracting each other, they also just couldn't agree on how they wanted to decorate it. Taehyung finally put the last candy above the fake gingerbread door.

"after 3 cups of fruit punch it could kinda look like a mistletoe."

Jungkook snickered at the older's statement. the 'mistletoe' candy they were talking about was a cherry shaped gummy. as if.

"3 cups of fruit punch and a whooole lot of imagination."

but there was no time to laugh about the joke because Taehyung had his arm wrapped around the younger's waist and now he was totally staring at Jungkook's lips and the younger had totally caught onto that. there was a bit of silence and Jungkook's red ears.

"you have some frosting on your face."

"i call bullshit."

"you do?"

they were whispering the whole time. and then Taehyung slightly pulled the other closer by his waist and kissed the corner of Jungkook's mouth.

"oh no, i missed it ... wait let me..."

and then the younger let him kiss the other corner of his mouth. he probably would've let him kiss every other inch of his face as well, if Jungkook's shyness hadn't taken over his mind. so he let out the most adorable giggle and pushed Taehyung lightly away by his chest.

"you're full of shit."