Chapter 1

I had just came back from school with my best friend Krystal we were walking to my house. Once we got there I see my mom sitting on one couch and my dad on another. ''Nat... Natalie' my mom said nerveously. ''Me and your dad need to talk to you'' ''Okay is it good or bad? Wait I know what it is!!! No, wait I don't.. No you know what just tell me, good or bad, I need to know.'' I said while shouting at both my parents. ''Well.. Maybe I should go'' Krystal said all awkward. ''I'll see you at cheer, and I'll tell you all about it''. I said while my throat was getting very raspy. ''Natalie, me and your dad...'' my mom paused. ''Me and your dad, we are getting a divorce''. She finished her sentence while a tear was coming down her eye. ''WHAT! NO! THIS CAN NOT BE HAPPENING! NOT TO ME!'' I said while crying like a little 4 year old. ''We are leaving London England tomorrow morning to go to, Orange County California, You'll LOVE it there'' my mom said while trying to keep a smile on her face. ''How!?.. How! Am I going to like it!? I have to leave all my friends and I can't even tell Gisselle about this!'' I said. She knew I was mad, you could see that she felt my pain but I knew that she did'nt really care. ''Natalie calm down Krystal's mom is  going to talk to her about this when she gets home don't worry, oh and you're not going to cheerleading today, we have to be at the airport at 6:00am so we are leaving early young lady'' My mom said very stern. I loved my mom a lot but sometimes she never really understood me, maybe because I was the only child.? I run upstairs stomping my feet to my bedroom, as I enter I slam my door and yell, ''OH MY GOD I HATE YOU!!!'' As I start to cry and throw a fit like a little girl, I cry myself to sleep. I thought '' One thing for sure is that I'm not going to text Krystal just me telling her or even talking to her would make me cry.'' So I fall asleep Instantly... The next day came and I checked my phone it was already 4:45am As I look in the mirror I said to myself ''Wow, last night was pretty rough I mean I look like a freaking clown, with all my eyeliner and mascara all over my face.'' Natalie, Baby I'll meet you downstairs It's almost time to go'' my mom says with a smile on her face. I know that I'm not going to like Orange County. ''Oh sweet baby jesus it's already 5:10am'' I say. Wow time passes by so fast. But then again I thought ''What If I Like Orange County? , I'll probably make new friends?'' I mean I am very outgoing... We were at the airport at about 5:55am and then BAM! ''Flight 31 your flight has arrived to Orange County California'' The lady on the intercom said. ''Oh Yay'' I said being very sarcastic.

~~~

I changed the other girls name to my best friends name ''Krystal''

sorry for all the confusion that might come up I am still trying to fix this.