Chapter 7

I hear my phone vibrate. NewiMessage From:SamPottorffYourBestFriend(; S:Hey Beautiful meet me outside. N:Ok... I was curious what did Sam want to talk to about!? As I go outside we start to walk to his house. Just me and him. He was quiet the whole walk to his house. I could not help but worry about all the bad things that could happen.  Him telling me that he has a girlfriend, or saying how he is moving out of Orange County. Then he finally broke the silence. ''Natalie I'm so happy that we are friends, i really am. But I'm developing some feelings for you, and I really do like you more than a friend.'' OMG! WHAT! DID SAM POTTORFF JUST SAY THAT HE LIKES ME MORE THAN A FRIEND!? All I did was stay there starring at him in complete amazement for a whole 5 minutes. Till I had the guts to say ''Ok..'' Then he said ''Oh..''while turning red, and having this sad look on his face. I felt really bad but I was so NERVOUS! I said ''Uh.. yeah well i gots to go.. BYE!'' While running out of his house and running straight to my house without stopping. Oh I know that I made a mistake. This is going to HAUNT me forever! But I feel the same towards him! Why couldn't I have the guts to tell him? Oh the depression. Trying to make the right choices is hard. ''HI MOM!'' I yell while running upstairs to my room and crying myself to sleep. The next morning I look at my phone and I have  50 new text messages and 15 missed calls. 40 NewiMessages From:SamPottorffYourBestFriend and 10 NewiMessages From:Kian Lawley<3. Sam's were basically him telling me how sorry he was. Kian's were all about how he needed to talk to me. But Sam, why would he be saying sorry! I should be the one on my knees begging him to forgive me for that dramatic scene I pulled yesterday. I really don't want to hear Kian saying how he even likes me. At this point, I'm way too busy with all this Sam drama. As soon as I get to school I literally run to my locker get all my stuff for my classes and run to homeroom. I knew that Sam wanted to talk to, by everyone coming up to me and saying Sam is loooking for me made it pretty obvious. As I run to first period all I hear behind me is ''NATALIE STOP!'' I did'nt dare to look back. I knew that I made a big mistake that I was going to regret.  As I arrive to first period I look back and find out that Kian nor Sam are here. That's weird because I thought that I had reading for first period. Thank god Krystal was roaming around the hallways.. ''Hey! Where were you? Everyone is at gym!'' She says while giving me a stern look but not giving my the expression that she's is mad. I felt so dumb, I have been in this school for a while now and I still do not know my schedule! As Krystal and I walk into gym, heads were turning and everyone was staring, i'm so surprised that nobody has made any side comments yet. But why was everyone looking at me funny! What did Sam say now? ''Natalie can we talk please'' Sam says while pulling me to the side. ''Look I'm sorry for running out of your house and making a dramatic scene'' I say, Then BAM He kisses me on the lips making me shut up. It was honestly the best kiss that I have ever had. ''Sorry'' he says. ''Don't be, I just really like you Sam and I just felt really happy when you told me that you liked me, but I just over reacted.'' ''Don't sweat it'' he says. ''But... You like me?'' He says while blushing. I tend to like it when he blushes, he is just so cute! ''Yes'' I say while laughing. ''Is it safe to ask.. Well um.. Nat.. Natalie will you go out with me'' He asks sounding very nervous. ''Yes'' I say while giving him a big hug. I knew that he was really happy and, one thing for sure is that I was really happy. This meant that Sam and I were ''Notorff'', which was Natalie and Sam's last name ''Pottorff'' mixed together. It was the cutest thing ever! But we were not ready to tell ANYONE.