Chapter 10: Final Chapter

Sams P.O.V... Great I just lost my girlfriend after being with her for about 11 months. But I could not help but talk about Acacia, I did not like her but I guess seeing her with Kian broke me. ''Hey man I'm sorry for everything that happend between us. I just want my Samantha back, I'm lost without my best friend.'' Kian says while crying. ''Oh Kiki'' I say while laughing. ''I missed you too!'' I was glad that I had my best friend back we were finally reunited! ''Oh but the only reason why I was going out with Acacia was to make you jealous I knew that it was wrong, I'm so sorry'' Kian says while turning red. I really was not in the mood to hear all this bad stuff that happened. I mean I did not have any feelings for her I loved Natalie, and I wanted her back. ''Help me get Natalie back, and I will put this all a side from us'' I say while my throat becomes raspy. We called Natalie about 40 times and she did not answer once. Kian and I decided to walk around Orange County to try to recover from this. Then right infront of us was Natalie. She was walking to her house from school. She stood their with a frown on her face, staring at me with a sad and devastating look. As she runs towards me, my heart was racing so fast. I opened my arms ready to give her that hug that I have been waiting on. ''I am so sorry'' I say while whispering in her ear. ''I never wanted to hurt nor lose you, please forgive me'' I say while crying, I have never cried over a girl before, well not like the way I have with Natalie.... Few months pass and we were back together. But this time it has been 2 years since we have been together. No fights, no arguments just pure happiness. Kian still liked her but, just wanted to be friends. Senior year ended and Natalie and I were getting ready to move in with each other. Kian did not have to miss us to much because he was our next door neighbor. Starting a new life in San Diego.