Chapter 6

Natalie's P.O.V... ''Hey can I get your number?'' Sam said while winking at me. ''Sure'' I say while turning all red. After we go golfing, and Kian drops me off he says ''Natalie I really want to thank you for coming today, I can't wait for you to go to school tomorrow with Sam and I.'' Sam smiles and I say ''thank you for inviting me, Love you guys'' They both smile and say ''We love you too!'' and they leave in the dark night. The next day comes and it was my first day in my new school being a Senior. I'm wearing a Hollister long sleeve  white shirt, royal blue skinnies from Hollister, and Sperrys. ''Bye mom I'm going to school love you!'' I scream as I leave to go to my new school called Chestnut High school. It was 6:30am to be exact. By the time I arrived it was 6:40 and my teacher was giving everyone their new lockers. Then.. all of a sudden, it hits me BAM! everything went black, I was in complete darkness. It felt like someone had their hands over my eyes. I laughed and say ''Um.. Kian?'' ''Nope, It's me Sam!'' ''SAMANTHA!!!'' I scream and laugh. ''NATE!!'' he laughs and kisses me on the cheek. WHAT! OH MY GOD! WHAT! DID.. DID, SAM POTTORFF JUST KISS ME! I thought in complete shockness. I was  silent, still trying to catch up and remember that wonderful moment. ''Hey!'' Kian says while smiling at me. ''Hola'' I say while shooting him a big grin. ''Guess what! Mr. Pottorff, and I have the same classes with you, except Science and History.'' Kian says while shooting me a smile. ''I'm so excited! yay!!, Well, see y'all later I say.'' *BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ!* My phone vibrates.. From:SamPotorffYourBestFriend(: S:Hey there beautiful! Can you come to my house after school? I really need to talk to you! N:Alright See you after school Samantha (;... I thought to myself ''I wonder what he wants to talk to me about? The first four periods went by faster than you can say ''BREKFAST IS READY!'' Now I was going to History. All of a sudden I feel a pat on my shoulder. A girl with sparkly blue eyes, dark brown hair, and freckles was starring at me. ''Oh, Hi I'm Natalie!'' I say all happy. ''Hello I'm Krystal.. Krystal Bocanegra'' she says, her voice was so kind and calm. *BING!* The bell rings, and Krystal says '' Here's my number text me'' while rushing off. Wow my first day here and everyone wants to be my friend!?