Chapter 9

Kian's P.O.V... I was worried and concerned, why did Sam and Natalie need to talk to me?  Something was very odd between them. As I arrive at Sam's house Natalie and him were both sitting on different couches, and by the look on their faces something was wrong. Then Sam starts to speak ''Look Kian Natalie and I need to get something off our chest'' He looked like he was going to cry.. But then it hits me like a lightning bolt. ''Nat.. Natalie and I have been dating for the passed 8 months.'' Sam says while almost crying. I was so mad, like why would they keep this from me for 8 months! All I said was ''Well you waited too long, Bye'' I knew that by the looks on their faces that they were sad. I did not dare look back while I was leaving. *RING RING RING* My phone starts to ring. Oh it is Natalie. I reject it, Sam knew that I liked her and right now he just lost one of his true friends. *BUZ BUZ BUZ!* NewiMessage From: Natalie<3(; N:Kian I'm really sorry, so is Sam. I knew that she was sorry I was not really mad at her I guess I was really mad at Sam. This was all his FAULT! I decided to make him jealous. So I asked his ex girlfriend out Acacia Clark. I knew that she still liked Sam, plus she was the only single person that I could find. I asked her out a couple of days later, and she said ''Yes''. Revenge was not the best treatment to fix things, but it worked. I started to post pictures of me and her on Instagram, I started tweeting about her, and even making videos with her. I never really liked her but, it was making Sam really jealous and that was all that mattered. Sam could not stop staring at her, and he started talking about her everyday with Natalie. I honestly think that she was getting tired of it. Till one day she broke. ''SAM I'M TIRED OF YOU TALKING ABOUT HER EVERYDAY AND EVERY SECOND OF YOUR LIFE! IF YOU LIKE HER SO MUCH THEN ASK HER OUT! WE ARE OVER!'' Natalie screamed. I felt so bad, this was all my fault and this was going to haunt me forver. That sentence stayed in the back of my head ''WE ARE OVER''. Then Acacia pulls me over to the side and says ''We should start seeing different people, I'm sorry but it's over'' ''Great'' I thought now I don't have to pretend that I like her. But Sam I knew he was heart broken what was I going to do?