Chapter six

First pov

I woke up with a grumble from my stomach. I looked around knowing I would be still weak. There were crutches left by the bed, they were probably left for me. I need to get food and be back before he wakes up otherwise I'd probably be beaten. That was the punishment of eating food without her permission and those rules would apply here? Wouldn't they?

I climbed out of bed using the crutches as support. As I slowly navigated through the hallway only got lost a couple of times. I made it down to the kitchen looking for something small that they wouldn't notice was missing. I settled on a piece of bread and was currently sitting on the countertops eating.

The house was completely quiet. It was comforting sitting in the almost complete dark eating. I finished when a feeling of sickness overcame me. I grabbed my crutches and wobbled over to the bin. Where I began to throw up all the bred leaving the burning of vile in my throat and the horrible taste in my mouth.

The sound of a door opening brought my attention back and to it. I hoped the figure that had come through the door hadn't noticed me. I knew I was wrong when I was greeted by the deep voice of the man.

"What the hell are you doing here!" the figure growled out.

He slowly walked towards me and I was terrified. In the heat of the moment running. I was greeted by pain shooting up my legs and the feeling of the floor. Everything from my waist down hurt and before I know it his shadow had enveloped me in darkness.

"I'll ask you once again what the fuck are you doing in my house!" he said.

Gripping me by my throat he Picked me up pressing me into the wall. I squirmed under his grip but it was no help. I was a toothpick in the hands of a giant And my air was fastly running out. Oh, God. He was going to kill me was the only thing my mind could think of as a cried and sobbed. I was going to die.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO WHAT IS MINE," the voice said from the corridor.

----------------------------------------------
Feel free to comment and critique or questions or simple comments of what you like with the storey and what you don't like. If I get enough questions I'll make sure to make a QnA chapter.