17

Finally, they had cornered him and they both knew what the only option was....using their alpha voice was something that they never wanted to have to use on Kai, especially with his hostory and how fragile it made him but they were at the point were it was their only option
"submit..."

they both said and kais body goes taught he drops onto his knees and his head turns exposing his neck. This is the first time they can properly actually look at him and look into his white eyes. White! Kais eyes weren't white....

Oh fuck kais wolf had taken over. Kai had never produced pheromones before but he was now his body was pumping them out like it was his last defensive line. The harsh smell of fear surrounding them.

Troy stepped forward
"Jackson I'll handle this"
Jackson instantly stepped forward "what no! "
Troy steps closer to Jackson
"love please he's obviously scared of alphas I understand I am also an alpha but you are the alpha the leader of the pack that'll just scare him more but you can help me by producing some calming pheromones "
Troy watches his face and jacks nods stepping away it was now troys time to work he's kneels down infront of kai and shows his palms
"hey you don't have to submit anymore but you have to stay here and calm but look I'm the one showing submission I've made it so you have the upper hand if you wanted you could seriously hurt me so please let us explain we're kais mates we've taken care of him we're safe we'll protect you both please trust us"

they both have been working to pump out pheromones and these have caused kais body to relax and his tired eyes to flutter.