Chapter nine

Third pov
Kai looked around the room slowly calming down. Troy smiled at him and nodded towards Jackson softly.

"Yeah, I'll help let's go up to one of our rooms. Yours would be better it's more off by itself," he said walking up to the other two.

The three of them began to make their way up to Jackson's room. Smiling at the small boy in Jackson's arms. They got to the room and troy opened the door for the pair. They all entered and sat on the bed.

Kai pulled away sitting on the floor in front of them and moved his head facing it down. This shocked the boys why was he in a punishment position. (see photo at the top +clothes)Did he really think we were going to punish him Andrew and troy thought?

"Kitten come here, get off the dirty floor and get on the soft bed," troy said.

Jackson and Kai stared at him in pure confusion that was clear on their faces and made troy give a smirk like smile. Troy pated the space in between him and Jackson. Kai slowly climbed up into the space between the two boys still starring down at his lap.

Jackson looked at Kai then dessidesed in his mind he'd do it"pup, we need to talk about your past and we need to hear all of it, ok?" he said.

Kai's face had turned red due to the nicknames and the two boys wore smirk like smiles at his reaction. Troy paused and grabbed his phone texting someone and faster getting a reaction he then spent a couple of minutes reading it.

"Kai we need to tell you something but we can't have you panicking ok?" troy said.

"We had to insert a feeding tube while you were unconscious when I find you and brought you here," Jackson said.

----------------------------------------------
Feel free to comment and critique or questions or simple comments of what you like with the storey and what you don't like. If I get enough questions I'll make sure to make a QnA chapter.