Chapter 15

They had gotten to the the comfort point of comfort were they were no longer clinging to the smaller boy they weren't even holding hands. As they had gotten closer it had gotten busy eri and they were struggling through the endless body's pressing against them.

Troy and Jackson got to the other side and grouped up in a spot unoccupied by the passes by. Relieved to be out off the loud overwhelming noice and the constant pushing that would of overwhelmed Kai.

"Shit Kai" they both thought before looking at each other and then around for the smaller boy.

That's when they heard it a scream. Followed by sobbing. They were both almost completely masked by the noise of the crowd but they both new only one person who could make that Noise having Hurd both from the countless panick attacks, flashbacks and breakdowns they had helped him through.

Both of there wolves we're trying to take control. To find and protect the small boy they cared and were protective off. But we're pushed back by the boys. Promising that they would spend time with the smaller boy later.

They both new they needed them and they won't there. He had slipped there mind and now these were the consequences. They both pushed forward towards the sounds of sobbing from there little one. They had reached him and were confused and frightened about what they saw.

Kai was crowched down in an unnaturally way for a human . One hand was being used for stabilatipn and the other was holding his shaking his head muttering.

They called out to him and he instantly looked up in fear and was about to call out to them when he closed his eyes his head hanging from his shoulders.

The boys watched in feAr that froze them as opened his eyes and looked at them. His eyes eyes were no longer a mix of blues but now white other than the iris . This was no longer Kai. The boys took a step closer and he ran into the people ducking and weaving out of place. The two older boys gave chase but he was faster faster than how Kai had been.

----------------------------------------------
Feel free to comment and critique or questions or simple comments of what you like with the storey and what you don't like. If I get enough questions I'll make sure to make a QnA chapter.