Phil

Y/n and Phil enter the living room and both sit down on a couch. BITT comes up

BITT glitching a little "W-Would-d you like a-anything, y/n?"

Y/n shook their head and smiled at BITT. Phil waved him off and BITT left. Phil looked at y/n and smiled for the first time in a while, y/n smiled back.

Then suddenly Phil backed up as y/n leaned in for a kiss.

Phil pushed y/n's head back with his finger "Uhm, what are you doing...? "

Y/n backed up a little "I-I jus-"

Phil interrupted before y/n could finish "y'know what? Nvm, I don't even wanna know... I thought I was being kind and smiling at you, and waving BITT off, and giving you a job, but now I think I may have been a bit too nice...!"

Y/n surprised "I-I- No, I just-"

Phil interrupter y/n again "No-... I don't wanna hear it, I thought you were just weird and I was correct, I mean, you can up to me at work just to ask 'how's your day?'.. Like who does that?! Then you show up to my house, unannounced, and want to talk about work, and of course I let you in to be nice!-"

Y/n is speechless by now and trys to get a word in before Phil can continue.

Phil continues without letting y/n say anything "And you try and kiss me?!? Y'know what? I'm done, your done, your done, get outta my house, now....! "

Y/n gets up and hesitantly leaves.

A/n I'm so sorry this is so long and I'm so sorry it's so late agghhhhh!!!!