Five

Y/n stood up and looked into the kitchen, where Five was, and smiled warmly.

Five called from the kitchen "You hungry, y/n?"

Y/n entered the kitchen and propped themselves up on the counter "Nah, I'm good"

Five walked over to y/n and stood up straight, even though he was still taller when he wasn't, and looked down at them.

Y/n looked up at Five and smiled "What're you lookin' at?"

Five smiled back "There's a really big spooder on your head hehe:)"

Y/n screamed and jumped off the counter as Five backed up and got a cup and a thin piece of cardboard.

Five holding back laughter "Don't panic, and don't hit it, it'll just bite you!"

Y/n tried to calm down and was on the verge of crying "It's. Not. Funny. I will literally murder you if it bites me!!!"

Five laughed and got the spooder off, y/n was mad at Five but didn't dare get near him when he had a literal death creature in his hands. Five let the spooder outside and y/n was crying on the floor.

Y/n still crying "I'm sorry for what I said Five, ilysm, you're such a great friend!!!"

A/n ik this isn't like what I normally do, but I didn't have many ideas for this one. I love Five too much, he is such and innocent cinnabon and I dunno if I can even put him in such a situation lol.