Mitch pt.2

Mitch was enjoying his day off at the park and hoping that Phil wouldn't randomly call him in. Mitch decided to spend this time, not only in a park, but on his phone. Y/n noticed him and sat next to him, and Mitch didn't look up from his phone.

Y/n smiles at him in hopes of getting his attention but decides to just say something "Well, fancy seeing you here, Ftw!"

Mitch rolled his eyes, looked at y/n, and with a sarcastic to me and smile he said "Yes, so very 'nice' to see you again. Even though last time I saw you, you broke into my hotel room and thought that I would be ok with that. Oh, not to mention I keep seeing you follow me places and stare at me..!"

Y/n frowned "Well, did I really break in tho? I mean, you left the door unlocked, so it was kinda like you wanted me to come in..!"

Mitch put his phone in his pocket and felt like he was gonna throw up after hearing that (as did I...).

Mitch stood up and turned to them "I'm going to give you to the country to of 10, if you aren't gone when I'm done counting, I will punch you. Nothing more, nothing less. Just my fist, in your face<3."

Y/n smiled nervously "You aren't serious are you??"

Mitch laughed lightly "No, no, I'm not serious.... I'll give you 5 seconds, and I'll be generous as to not punch you"

Y/n stood up "See, you love me!"

Mitch looked at them and fake smiled "I won't punch you 'cause I don't want to get in trouble when I report you to the popo <3"

Y/n frowned and walked away angrily while flipping him off.

Mitch smiled and walked the opposite direction, and his phone buzzed. He checked it and groaned because Phil had called him in.

A/n here you go you wanted part 2 and I give you part 2<3 I hope you like it and I'm sorry I couldn't get it done yesterday and it took me a while to finish